Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

How To Download Youtube Videos - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Download Youtube Videos (982 Views)

Please Which Website Can I Download Youtube Videos? / How To Download Youtube Videos On Phone And Pc Easy / Download-youtube-seo-training-video-free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos by dakerabbi: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
I just got interest in baking. I'm yet to develop my skills in cake decorations. Was thinking enrolling in a catering school to learn. But last night I bumped into these youtube videos teaching me some things easily, what I would have gone to pay for.
That's y I need help on how to download youtube videos as I can't find "download" options in my browser.
I use a bbq10. Also, I use the BlackBerry browser or UCWEB if I want to browse or download files. Someone suggested opera mini,but it doesn't seem to work in my phone. After I downloading d OM app,it will stop opening after a week or so.
So Pls can someone help me? Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Add ss in front of the url for the video. E.g www.ssyoutube.com/hsuyjwoiy and send.

click the video you want to download and after it has opened on your browser, go to where the url is and add ss then send, just as I have explained above. I'll advice u use uc browser.

(1) (Reply)

3ds Max / Rate This Piece Of Artwork / Digital Photo Manipulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.