Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Here Is The ONE Reason You Aren't Making Money From Your Blog - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Here Is The ONE Reason You Aren't Making Money From Your Blog (1067 Views)

Beauty Business expo. Making Money here. / How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook / Are You A Winner Member? You Could Make Money From This Glory To Glory Wristband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The ONE Reason You Aren't Making Money From Your Blog by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
If You're Still Struggling to Make Money With Your Blog, I May Know The Reason Why.

First, this is not one of those sales pitches where the marketer promises you the world, only to sell you a product that's worthless and ineffective.

This is not that sales pitch. In fact, I'm not going to promise you anything. I'm just going share what I know based on personal experience.

Almost everyone wants to make money online. And I don't blame them. It's a great way to make an income independently of where or how you work. I get that. But the reality of is, that while many dream of making an online income, not many do.

There are a number of reasons for this. Maybe it's a bad product, an ineffective marketing strategy or too much competition. But the ONE reason I've discovered that prevents many people from earning online is that fail to encourage repeat business.

For every business or brand there is an audience. A specific group of people who are (or may be) interested in that businesses products and services. And how does a business generate more revenue? By increasing the size (and sometimes the scope) of their audience and target market.

Businesses thrive on REPEAT business. Meaning business from customers who return to purchase more than one product or session of services. The more repeat business you encourage, the more revenue you can earn. And the larger your audience, the greater your repeat business volume will be.

The reason most bloggers and online entrepreneurs don't earn anything is because they are not building their audiences, and they do nothing to encourage repeat business. These are the people who spend all their time promoting product after product, without ever fully committing to a single one. And when they capture that first sale, they don't follow up with their customers with subsequent products and services.

Point is, you can't make substantial income from a blog or any website for that matter, selling a single product to a select few of customers. You need a business model that's scalable. Meaning, one that grows. Something that will attract new customers AND bring old customers back for new business.

The question now is, "How do we do that?" How do we encourage customers to return to buy more products or services from us?

Some would say the answer is to create valuable content. I disagree.

It's to create INVALUABLE content. To create content, products and services so good, people can't help but come back for more. Products that people live for and anticipate. Products people want, need or have convinced themselves they need. Products that enrich and elevate the lives of your customers. Products that, in and of themselves, represent a brand. An idea. A status. A lifestyle.

And you do that by creating a culture. You build an audience. Which is also known in the online business world as a "tribe".

A tribe is more than a community or a particular group of customers. It's a collective of like-minded individuals who support and embody the ideals and vision your brand, business or blog promote. Tribes offer their loyalty, and with that loyalty comes a customer base that's not only passionate about your product or service, they believe in it.

They believe it is the best, and the only thing that will work for them. They believe your products makes them stand out. They believe it says a lot about who they are as individuals. They believe your products offer exclusivity and membership. And it is because of that belief that they continue to comeback, time and time again, to do business with you because your products make them feel exceptional about themselves. Not good, but EXCEPTIONAL.

When a customer feels "good", they may come back, or they may go to another business. It all depends. But when your customers view your offer as EXCEPTIONAL, no other product will do. No other business will do. They will keep coming back because they know they are getting the best product and service available.

And as a blogger, entrepreneur, marketer, author, or whatever you choose to be to make money online, if you're going to succeed, you need a business model that encourages repeat business, and you do that by creating products people want, and by building a tribe that believes in your product and business model as a whole.

If you are a new or beginning blogger, and you want to earn through your blog, I can definitely help you. I want to work with you. I want to help you lay the foundation for a blog that you can one day grow into a business. How? By teaching you everything that I know about building a successful blog and website.

On Friday, October 16, 2015, I'm going to launch my latest blog, North of Zero. You can visit it at www.getnorthofzero.com.

Right now, there's nothing there. It's just a shell. But in the coming weeks it's going to be a thriving blog, and I'm going to do it, by using the same strategies, techniques and processes I teach in my email training series. No secret formulas, no theories, no tricks. Just actionable strategy that works.

The training itself will not be free, but I will offer a free alternative for those who cannot or do not wish to pay for an active subscription.

Will this training transform your life? It can. But only if you apply it, work with it and build on it.

Will it help you make money online? Yes it will. But each niche is different. Each product is different. Each business model is different. What generates a large wave of traffic for someone in the investment niche may not work so well for someone in the cooking niche. There are no guarantees when it comes to the Internet. The only thing I can guarantee, is that I will work tirelessly to help you succeed.

If you have questions or would like to know more, send me an email here, through my blog, North of Zero, or comment below and I will respond as quickly as possible.

This is not a gimmick, not another scheme. Just a legitimate training/learning opportunity to help you make the most of your blog or website.

I wish you abundant success in your endeavors!

~ Ra
Re: Here Is The ONE Reason You Aren't Making Money From Your Blog by pass111(m): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
That's way too long.. summary please
Re: Here Is The ONE Reason You Aren't Making Money From Your Blog by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
pass111:
That's way too long..
summary please

People want to make money online but FAIL because they always look for the easy way out. They pursue quick solutions and cheap products and expect MASSIVE returns. That NEVER works. They are unwilling to do what it takes to build and grow something successfully. They want to rewards of the top earners, but don't want to do the same amount of work as top earners.

If you want to succeed with an online business LONG TERM, you need to be willing to go the extra mile. Most people aren't, which is why most bloggers and online entrepreneurs fail to make any money.
Re: Here Is The ONE Reason You Aren't Making Money From Your Blog by pass111(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
radragan:

People want to make money online but FAIL because they always look for the easy way out. They pursue quick solutions and cheap products and expect MASSIVE returns. That NEVER works. They are unwilling to do what it takes to build and grow something successfully. They want to rewards of the top earners, but don't want to do the same amount of work as top earners.

If you want to succeed with an online business LONG TERM, you need to be willing to go the extra mile. Most people aren't, which is why most bloggers and online entrepreneurs fail to make any money.
NOTED
Re: Here Is The ONE Reason You Aren't Making Money From Your Blog by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 15, 2015
pass111:

NOTED

I hope it helps. If not, ask the questions you need/want and I'll provide answers to help you make the most of your journey.

(1) (Reply)

Bit Coin Mining Has Been Awakened..earn according to ur work / Spectranet 4G Outdoor Antenna For Boosting Signal Reception / Brand New 3.9kva Generator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.