Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit (2937 Views)

Photo Story: When A Girl Gives You A Wrong Number Ft. Drake, Rihanna, And Others / Desperate Lady Makes Hilarious Requests To A Wrong Number / Hilarious: Dumbest People And Posts Ever (Part2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
My fellow Nairalanders, am tired of receiving calls from Hausa people. Between yesterday and today I have received up to six calls from those people, one even sent a call me back sms. My question is that why do Hausa people like calling wrong numbers?

4 Likes

Re: Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
U ar rite. They make dat mistake ova n ova

1 Like

Re: Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by Anyi3(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Worse is when they beginning raining insults when you tell them it is wrong number
Re: Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lol, i thought i am the only one experiencing that,... They go like 'Asalam alekum' or 'ranka dede'...... Always amusing to moi!

2 Likes

Re: Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lool....the thing tire me o
Re: Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
So we plenty for the matter be that na
Re: Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by laurel03(m): 5:11am On Oct 14, 2015
And dey will just be speaking hausa with you....
Re: Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by laurel03(m): 5:12am On Oct 14, 2015
One time like that one Aboki mistakenly transfer credit to my line just N50 and he called me more than 5times to transfer it back....

1 Like

Re: Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2015
Cy4praise:
My fellow Nairalanders, am tired of receiving calls from Hausa people. Between yesterday and today I have received up to six calls from those people, one even sent a call me back sms. My question is that why do Hausa people like calling wrong numbers?

most nigerians are guilty of it equally.
Re: Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
crotonite:

most nigerians are guilty of it equally.

I am not guilty of it

1 Like

Re: Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by daveP(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
So its not only me, kemi, lekan, kenneth..... That are experiencing this?

12calls in 14days is enough to conclude that na them dey do am pass.?
Re: Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by ajepako(f): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
It's true..

Calling wrong numbers always..

And you will have a hard time explaining to them that you are not: Aliyu, Musa, Abu, Wakilu, Muktar, or Buhari..

Illiteracy is definitely the cause..

They cannot read or properly store names of their friends and relative..

1 Like

Re: Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by Ipheyemmy01(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
They even wrongly call radio station. I have also experience it several time.

1 Like

Re: Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by Jamie1360(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2015
waiting for this trash to hit front page
Re: Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by Wenebadu(f): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dem sabi distrub eh, u go think say na beta pesin dey call, u no go know say na one hausa man wey no dey understand english or pigin sef...mek some network ban dem mek we rest.

1 Like

Re: Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by Olasco93: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
'
Re: Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit by Olasco93: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
The one i got on Friday was:
"Alhaji Eebraheem, Assalam alaikun.... Yaya Matapa, Barika Jumah..."
I just ended the call and switched of my phone... To avoid more Northern Incantation. Make them no give me Voice Bomb!

(1) (Reply)

Please What Will I Reply My Boss... Its Urgent / Joke: Where Have You Been / BREAKING: Saraki Steps Down - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.