Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Important Message. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important Message. (872 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Message. by femoboy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Please I need clarification on this,i just got dis msg now
ATTN Dear Applicant Mr. ******

This is to bring to your urgent notice that the management of the Job Career Recruitment Group in Africa, Nigeria have find your personal resume to be very submissive and eligible to hold the vacant position in Notore Chemical Industries in Lagos, which has already be attested. We wish to congratulate you for your post, and we do sincerely hope your experience as Citizen will have lot's of impact to create in our esteems organization. Note: as soon as you arrived, you will have to under go 2 weeks Job Career Recruitment Group of management and guidance of various department to keep you aware of the Nigerian Accounting implementation guideline. Kindly sign the OFFER OF APPOINTMENT LETTER and send it back to us Via E-mail on time.......Pls hous,How true is dis? Scan or Genuine.
Re: Important Message. by Jagabanthelion: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2015
Immediately I saw "HAVE FIND YOUR...",I stopped reading. The Notore I know is at Onne,Rivers state and their recruitment process is direct. Test-Interview-Offer. Nobody gives u a job by merely looking at your CV without even seeing u in person to know if u actually exist.
Re: Important Message. by boyabkeye(f): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2015
SCAM ALERT,I got same
Re: Important Message. by cmoney22222: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2015
Arrest the poster above me. I think he is the one that forwarded the mgs to you too.

(1) (Reply)

Proofreading Services... / October Open Jobs At Ibafo / Urgent Vacancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.