Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Why Ants Bites - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Ants Bites (540 Views)

Detected...see The Reason A Mosquito Bites Even In The Dark / FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) / FUTO Student Bites Off Nose Of Fellow Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Ants Bites by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 14, 2015
#Research Have you ever wonder why ants bite Why Ants Bite Have you been biten If you live in some rural area or If you have ever worked in fields then for sure you have been bitten by ant at least once in your life. Ants are very industrious yet humble creatures. They work day and night to collect food and store it. They search for food everywhere. If you come in their way then for sure these tiny creatures will bite you. You may think that they ask for their way to be cleared. You have blocked their way and search and in return these are biting you, so that you may clear their blocked way. No. The fact is much different. Actually ant tries to eat you. Just like with any other particle of food, ant tries to cut some from you. Sounds ridiculous? Think about it. Ants also live in graves (graveyards) where they live on Human decay. It is just that in the nature of an ant to bite anything in their way and to take it home as food storage for their clan
Re: Why Ants Bites by OkekeChristian(m): 12:50am On Oct 14, 2015
I've often wondered why we're bent on killing these poor creatures. The biggest of them can't kill a human - or change your DNA, for that matter. If any effect, you might get to become antman/antwoman.

Perhaps, there are ant bites that are harmful - I don't know this - but the most I have seen an ant bite do to anyone is spill his blood.

Besides this, I admire their determination. It's amusing to hold one in your palm and watch it try to bite some skin off *Good thing we have tough skin on the palm*.

Talking about palms, does anyone know why the palm is tougher than the rest of the skin( except of course, the heel)?

1 Like

Re: Why Ants Bites by obiak4(m): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2015
Poem for me to you 8out ant and why they should not be killed(in yoruba)
yi ese re si apa kon mase te kokoro kokoro ti won oni anini olurun oba lo shi da

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

14 Nov Htet Tgt Answer Key 2015 – Pgt Prt Solved Papers / M.sc. Industrial Plant Design In Europe Or America / Who Else Received This Mail From Abu Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.