Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 (9616 Views)

HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. / Unizik Prescience 2017: Application Forms Now On Sale / All About Unizik Prescience For 2017 Mbaukwu - Form, Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 12:30am On Oct 14, 2015
THIS THREAD, WHICH WAS USED LAST YEAR, 2015/2016, WILL STILL BE USED FOR THIS YEAR. SIMPLY GO TO THE LAST PAGE TO SEE CURRENT DISCUSSION.

Every year, at least 2000 science-oriented students converge at a little infamous village on the outskirts of the Anambra state capital, Awka, to vie for admissions into their selected choice of course.

Problem is, of this number, a great many do not know their way around, and do not understand the stress involved with this six-month program except for previous attendees of the program, or a local resident who should apparently be used to this environment.

Forgive me - my name is Chima. Okeke Chimaobi Christian; and I'm a product( I don't really like this word, prefer graduate) of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University prescience program.
Having enrolled for, gotten admission into, and graduated from the said program in the 2014/2015 session(our session ended August 2015), I could gladly say that I came( went, if you like), saw, and conquered.
I should be able to warn you of one or two pitfalls and expose you to best practices as a student.

Before you read any further, let me inform you that right now, the forms [s]have already been advertised for sale, but are currently NOT available in banks - or anywhere for that matter - within the school[/s] for the 2017 session have not been advertised for sale, as the current 2016 session is yet to be concluded.

If you watch this thread, you won't miss any information.

This here, is the official thread of the "Unizik prescience help website" at www.unizikprescience.com, and I have been mandated to mention that this website is in no way affiliated to the university. I only represent a private entity.

I will be answering questions not already answered on their FAQ page, having undergone the program myself, so please feel free to send in those questions. I would be answering questions as fast as possible.

UNIZIK PRECIENCE 2017 INFO

Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2016/2017 academic session of prescience program, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.

Qualification:
The minimum academic qualification is five O'level credits which include English, Mathematics and any other three relevant subjects in WAEC, NECO, GCE, and NABTEB at not more than TWO sittings.

Method of application
sale of forms commences on 17th October, 2016 and ends on 31st December, 2016. The following procedures should be adopted by the candidates... [url=news.unizikprescience.com/unizik-prescience-form-2016-2017/]Read More[/url]
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
The first question I asked myself when I wanted to register for the Unizik prescience program last year wasn't a "will I make it?" type of question.
I was wondering if I could endure 6 months of torture, and how.

Now, 11 months on, I am very glad I made that decision. Still undecided? Take the leap. Start planning. If your parents can afford it, don't delay.
Remember, this is just another egg( and in another basket). It doesn't hinder you from sitting for JAMB's UTME and your school of choice's post UTME.

Questions? I await many of them. Forms still not on sale in banks. Please do check date and time of each post.

Best regards,
Christian.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by haiti007(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pls do they conduct any form of entrance examination?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
haiti007:
Pls do they conduct any form of entrance examination?

No haiti, they don't. You buy and fill an application form, submit your documentation, and wait for their admission list( into the prescience program). Once you're enlisted, you're in!
No entrance examinations.

Please ask more questions, however silly it might sound to you; it's important! That's a very fine question.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
Update:

Forms are still not on sale!
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by haiti007(m): 1:08am On Oct 16, 2015
Can you mail me your number
So that we could talk better
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by haiti007(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2015
okay
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Update: 17-10-2015

Forms are still not on sale.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
These guys are smooth!

My team wants me to make Unizik PSP 101! I won't fail this challenge!
What is Unizik PSP 101? You wait!

**fetching pen**
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Here's to all those who tried to reach me but couldn't.

I sincerely apologize. No power supply here, except ocassionally. I am still working on Unizik PSP 101. If you're in doubt about buying the form, please ask here questions whose answers you want me to include.

Our webpage is currently unavailable; that's because we recently bought and are merging www.unizikpsp.com with www.unizikprescience.com, to avoid scam websites.

We are currently working at making our services available again and apologize for all inconveniences.

Thank you.

Edit:
Website is back online!
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Some questions I received:

* What courses are offered?
* What's the location of the school?
* What's the student population?

1. Courses taught are Physics, Chemistry, English, Math, Geography and Biology. Are they six yet? 1, 2, 3,... yes 6! 6 subjects, from which you will have to choose at most 5 to sit for in the exams.
Courses you APPLY for are all science and engineering subjects, provided it is offered as a degree program in the university. Some examples are Nursing, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Sciences, etc.
Please visit the school website at www.unizik.edu.ng for a comprehensive list of science and engineering courses offered.

2. School is located in a small village on the outskirts of Awka. Find it's name in the first post on this thread. Exercise.

3. Admission into the prescience program is not on a first-come, first-served basis; and as with previous years, no fewer than 2,000, and no more than 3,000 are admitted( into prescience) every session.

More questions? What do you want to see in Unizik PSP 101? Post your comment, text, call, anything! I will reply.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2015
Following the release of Prescience admission list for the 2014/2015 session, I believe it won't be long before the forms for the 2015/2016 session would be available.

Be informed!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Edit: Please ignore the above piece of information. I posted it when I got the news concerning release of prescience admission list, and before I went to the utility building to confirm.
I have confirmed earlier in the day that there is no such thing paste in the utility building.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 12:56am On Oct 30, 2015
Unizik PSP 101 would be available on our website later today. Thank you for all the submissons!
Again, because we expect that more questions would come in, we're going to tag each update with version numbers. That way, you can always know that more questions have been added when you see a different version number.

I will notify this thread when it goes online.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 12:27am On Oct 31, 2015
Due to network issues, I was unable to upload the FAQ until late evening.

I named it Unizik Prescience 101 version 1.01.

You'll find it at www.unizikprescience.com/faq
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Today again, I just confirmed that banks have not started selling prescience forms. All of them. shocked

In other news, due to the ongoing revamping of my website, certain sections might be unavailable occasionally, but the FAQ page will always be available.

It's still on version 1.01.

To save the trouble with coming online to check current unizik prescience news, and to save us with doubt as to authenticity of information, I'm working on adding a form for your mobile number on the home page of www.unizikprescience.com
I will inform when it's available.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
As of today, 3rd November 2015, Unizik prescience forms 2015 are not available for sale in banks inside the school.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Contrary to the expectation of everyone, the Unizik prescience form 2015 was not made available before the end of last month.
However, I do expect that it would be available in at most a week's time after resumption, that is, Monday Nov. 9th.

You will be informed in due course. Please be informed that we have made it simple to check the status of the form availability by simply visiting www.unizikprescience.com and the status will be displayed as the first item on the page.

Our FAQ v.1.01 is also available @ www.unizikprescience.com/faq ; please visit and get yourself acquainted with the answers to avoid making mistakes.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
There are expectations that the form will be fully available tomorrow.
I went to the bank to inquire, and found out that they received a go, but were told to hold on, as deliberations on the matter were ongoing.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2015
The wait is becoming unbearable, i know.
Yet, I still advise patience.
As for the need for current information, don't worry; you'll not miss a beat anymore as i would update the status every morning and evening.

You guys are asking for Unizik PSP v1.02, but i have received less than 10 new questions.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by Wizdray: 7:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Just came across this thread this early morning. Please I need to know a lot about this pre science program? And besides, is the form now out?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2015
Wizdray:
Just came across this thread this early morning. Please I need to know a lot about this pre science program? And besides, is the form now out?

Wizdray, all questions are welcome.
Please ask here any question i have not answered at www.unizikprescience.com/faq

I will proffer answers as soon as you ask them.
As for the forms, I called at the bank this morning, and they said the school has not asked them to start selling.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by Wizdray: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2015
OkekeChristian:

Wizdray, all questions are welcome.
Please ask here any question i have not answered at www.unizikprescience.com/faq

I will proffer answers as soon as you ask them.
As for the forms, I called at the bank this morning, and they said the school has not asked them to start selling.
Alright but actually that link shown blank page here. They haven't start selling the form and the school stated that the form gonna on 1st January
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Wizdray:
Alright but actually that link shown blank page here. They haven't start selling the form and the school stated that the form gonna on 1st January

Just click on the link; do not add .html.
Exactly when the school stated that sales of forms will end; even though I think they might extend it because of this delay.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by Wizdray: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2015
OkekeChristian:

Just click on the link; do not add .html.
Exactly when the school stated that sales of forms will end; even though I think they might extend it because of this delay.
Alright, thanks
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2015
Wizdray:
Alright, thanks
Were you able to get to the page?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by Wizdray: 7:50am On Nov 19, 2015
OkekeChristian:

Were you able to get to the page?
Yeah. Will go through it when am less busy. Or can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2015
I contacted the bank this morning and, believe me, I wish the school would simply explain by means of an online publication, why for about a month after advertising forms, they have placed a restriction on the sale of forms.

I know they have their reasons, but please by making it obvious, it would ease a lot of tension.
My heart breaks each time I get this same reply, and each time I have to reiterate this to aspirants.
It wasn't like this during my time O!
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Wizdray:
Yeah. Will go through it when am less busy. Or can we chat on whatsapp?
No Problem.
You will find my number at the bottom of the page.
My whatsapp number is the 07069**.
From there I can add you to the group.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by Wizdray: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2015
OkekeChristian:
No Problem. You will find my number at the bottom of the page. My whatsapp number is the 07069**. From there I can add you to the group.
Alright, thanks
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Prescience Program | Unizik prescience form 2015/2016 by OkekeChristian(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2015
The wait is finally over!

Forms for the unizik prescience program were declared available early this morning.

Now you have two options: rush down to awka with the required documents and N8000 to buy yours, or fill a form at the website, www.unizikprescience.com/services , then scan and send your documents, and we would get you a form.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 / Uniben Part Time Exams Result Is Out Any Contact / NECOGCE Nov-Dec 2015 Result Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.