Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How To Quit Present Losing Match In Dream League Soccer For Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Quit Present Losing Match In Dream League Soccer For Android (8641 Views)

20+ Cheapest Android Phones in Nigeria Under 30k, 40k, 50k, 60k and 70k Naira / How to Download Install DLS 19 mod apk mod+OBB File(Updated) [Highly Compressed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Quit Present Losing Match In Dream League Soccer For Android by Jidhey1(m): 1:05am On Oct 14, 2015
Great day to all aficionados of soccer,I trust you ave caught wind of the hot game soccer match around the local area called dream league soccer,this amusement is a standout among the most top of the line soccer match ever.

Today am dropping a full instructional exercise on our to end remarkable match on the off chance that if it happens you are losing a needed match, might in tip top stage or any others.

Instrument required...

1. File manager (any)

2.and your mind.

That is just it....

Presently begin the diversion ,now how about we envision you were beating 3-0....

Do this before the match closes

Minimize the diversion ,close the application absolutely, ensure its does not show up in your minimize menu ...

Presently go to your record administrator

Click - android

Click - information

....***read full instructional exercise in beneath link***....

http://www.jidesdiary.com/2015/10/how-to-entirely present-losing-match-in.html

Video instructional exercise for it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=czqMlx7g1po
Re: How To Quit Present Losing Match In Dream League Soccer For Android by Whizpeter(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2015
When I saw 'QUITE' instead of 'QUIT', I just stopped reading ya trash...!

1 Like

Re: How To Quit Present Losing Match In Dream League Soccer For Android by dayowunmi(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2015
Whizpeter:
When I saw 'QUITE' instead of 'QUIT', I just stopped reading ya trash...!
lolz, u even tried, I only came to read comments cos the title didn't make much sense and meaning. Even the write up as short as it is is fraught with errors
Re: How To Quit Present Losing Match In Dream League Soccer For Android by lekjons(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Julius262:
Place free bet and win real cash.
It's simple and easy. Just go to the below link....
http://www.wasere.com/freebet/08094351456
And choose Home Team (Sport Huancayo) to win. Then input your phone number. Then a text would be sent to your phone. Just open the link and your account will be verified. That's all.
It's absolutely free. Oya start going.
http://www.wasere.com/freebet/08094351456
How does it work??
Re: How To Quit Present Losing Match In Dream League Soccer For Android by lekjons(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
Julius262:

Just follow that link and you will see a match there. Select home team to win. Then input your phone number and password. Then they will send verification code to your line. Use the code to verify.

Your phone number is now your username to log in to Wasere each time you want to check/bet matches.
That's all.
sorry, i don't jump into thinks like this..
if u don't mind, can u tell me how to; withdraw, place bet another time(should incase i lose the 100)
Re: How To Quit Present Losing Match In Dream League Soccer For Android by lekjons(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Julius262:

You will withdraw your cash through paga. You will need a paga account. It's completely free, easy and 100% secured. Paga money can be withdrawn through bank ATM or their shops agents. They have about 8,000 shops across the country.

Funding Wasere account is the same process. Either with your paga account online or their shop.
Or you can refer someone to register with your link and you will be given free 100 naira. Any referral gives you you 100 naira. If you can refer 20 people, you have 2,000 and can be withdrawn.
Ok, thanks, will do it!

(1) (Reply)

[cheat] New Glo Data Package 250MB For Just #100 / MTN Resolves Nigeria Dividend Issue, Pays $53 Million / Gionee Released Another Smartphone:gpad G2!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.