Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. (3439 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient / Tesla Pickup Truck Is On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by jkingx(m): 5:35am On Oct 14, 2015
[img][/img]
No it’s not a trailer. It’s a Ford Truck. The F-750! A Luxury edition by the Dunkel industries build at a cost of $6m! Wait a minute, I didn’t say it will be sold for that amount or that anyone will pay $6m for it but never underestimate the human capability for madness.
It’s probably the largest pick-up truck in the world. Did I hear someone say ‘crazy’? You sure won’t be wrong.
It’s got a 1,200 pound-feet of torque diesel powered Cummins Engine. It’s definitely 4x4, 10m long, 2.5m wide, and about 3.5m high. It’s got a kitchen and dining room, bathroom and bedroom for up to six people. I guess it’s more like a house on wheels now.
You’re most likely familiar with the Toyota tundra, Tacoma, Hilux, Nissan Titan, Dodge Ram, Ford F-150 etc but probably can’t picture this monster.
Many it’s a joke but if you got the dough and crazy enough, you can laugh at the joke.

http://bluestocker.com/the-all-crazy-ford-f-750/

Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by RichDad1(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2015
Oginni? shocked
It looks more like a cruise ship. cheesy
Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by BigJakie: 6:48am On Oct 14, 2015
hmmm... if I buy this one, I no go put am for ground ohh... I go carry am for head, inside my room... STRAIGHT!!!

1 Like

Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by jkingx(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2015
BigJakie:
hmmm... if I buy this one, I no go put am for ground ohh... I go carry am for head, inside my room... STRAIGHT!!!
That's funny! grin grin grin
Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by Femtopford(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2015
HUUM! FORD!! Ford!!! ford!!!! Are we seeing this, the horse rides in me without stumbled. To: mayor2013, Sultaan, nurey, Bossforever, jkingx, RichDad1 and Bigjakie thanks for the love of Ford. To my esteem gurus of automobile : llade, Kashif, GAZZUZZ, egunmogaji and kingsreign as you cherish automobile, we wish Ford will continue to fly the flag till thy Kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by auhanson(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
How many gallons does this one drinks? What is the mpg like?
Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by kingreign(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
auhanson:
How many gallons does this one drinks? What is the mpg like?

start engine 20litres disappear, throttle engine once 30litres disappear. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by Whizpeter(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
If you carry this monster to filling station to buy full tank, people wey carry keg go use vex and frustration waka comot after like 1hr of continous dispensing...

4 Likes

Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by eherbal(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
kingreign:

start engine 20litres disappear, throttle engine once 30litres disappear. grin
Lol! grin
Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Femtopford:
HUUM! FORD!! Ford!!! ford!!!! Are we seeing this, the horse rides in me without stumbled. To: mayor2013, Sultaan, nurey, Bossforever, jkingx, RichDad1 and Bigjakie thanks for the love of Ford. To my esteem gurus of automobile : llade, Kashif, GAZZUZZ, egunmogaji and kingsreign as you cherish automobile, we wish Ford will continue to fly the flag till thy Kingdom come.

Okay I finally get it, you're a Nigerian red neck.

I'm not surprised that the grotesque contraption is built on a Turd grin

I hope the owners won't be Fixing Or Repairing Daily or Found Off Road Dead.
Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by xerotop(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wowwww. Nice truck.
Will probably need 2 own a filling station after buying dis. Cos petrol attendants will run out of patience filling dis up and It will occupy the entire filling station
Can we do kankara with my f150? grin grin grin
Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
So long as people pre-ordered Mercedes G63 6*6, people will still do it to this one. But not Alibaba till the car gets somewhat older.

1 Like

Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by Fulaman198(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Redneck wet dream

2 Likes

Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by Whizpeter(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2015
Bossforeva:
So long as people pre-ordered Mercedes G63 6*6, people will still do it to this one. But not Alibaba till the car gets somewhat older.

Men that car is damn bloody expensive... 150 fcvking million Naira... God would bless our hustle...
Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by Femtopford(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2015
All our perspective is swallow upon swallow fuel, we need to move forward from our orthodox technological believe. Advancement has reduced fuel consumption to the best induction charges ratio. I can categorically tell you that this monster won't drink as you expected.

1 Like

Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by kingreign(m): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Femtopford:
All our perspective is swallow upon swallow fuel, we need to move forward from our orthodox technological believe. Advancement has reduced fuel consumption to the best induction charges ratio. I can categorically tell you that this monster won't drink as you expected.

e get fuel economy like picanto or prius?
Yes or No

1 Like

Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by Femtopford(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2015
No, this monster is for the best and peculiar people, not vehicles like mustard seeds. Egunmogaji has also said he loves peculiar Fords.

1 Like

Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Femtopford:
No, this monster is for the best and peculiar people, not vehicles like mustard seeds. Egunmogaji has also said he loves peculiar Fords.

EgunMogaji never said that he loves ANY Fords, certainly not the redneck POS.

I beg of you to not quote my name with Ford anymore. I'll rather my name be quoted with Moblette and Trabants.
Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by kingreign(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2015
EgunMogaji:

EgunMogaji never said that he loves ANY Fords, certainly not the redneck POS.

I beg of you to not quote my name with Ford anymore. I'll rather my name be quoted with Moblette and Trabants.

****falls from aeroplane***
hehehehe the ford guy wants to corner you into loving fords for red necks, hill Billy's and golden toes.

1 Like

Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2015
kingreign:

****falls from aeroplane***
hehehehe the ford guy wants to corner you into loving fords for red necks, hill Billy's and golden toes.

That's how shyte starts.

He can't write any post without linking my userid to Ford.

And the mods are here reading this assassination attempt on my person grin

1 Like

Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by jkingx(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Femtopford:
I definitely agree with you. For instance, I drive a 2003 s500 with monster v8 engine. For a car that size, the fuel economy is as good if not better than my wife's matrix. Most folks always tell me how the believe the car will be a guzzler.
Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by Femtopford(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2015
Bravo! Gurus, are we seeing hearing this. BOSSFOREVER also agree with us.
Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by Femtopford(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2015
Bravo! Gurus, are we hearing this. BOSSFOREVER also agree with us.
Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by kingreign(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2015
jkingx:

I definitely agree with you. For instance, I drive a 2003 s500 with monster v8 engine. For a car that size, the fuel economy is as good if not better than my wife's matrix. Most folks always tell me how the believe the car will be a guzzler.

lie....
Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by Femtopford(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
No one will be assassinated, honey is very good, nutritious and medicinal that's the issue of Ford.
Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by jkingx(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
kingreign:

lie....
Did you just called me a liar? No offense taken yet. Can you kindly tell us your personal experience with any modern machine and it's fuel consumption? Note I said 'for a car of that size '. I didn't say 100L in both tanks will take us the same distance.
By the way, did you finish primary school?
Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by kingreign(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
jkingx:

Did you just called me a liar? No offense taken yet. Can you kindly tell us your personal experience with any modern machine and it's fuel consumption? Note I said 'for a car of that size '. I didn't say 100L in both tanks will take us the same distance.
By the way, did you finish primary school?

I am antique bro so I don't know anything about fuel consumption, I did not attend any school.

Read what you wrote, '...drive a 2003 s500 with monster v8 engine. For a car that size, the fuel economy is as good if not better than my wife's matrix...' Bros me and you na still friends, but take am easy...

See am na, oga haba.....

1 Like

Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by jkingx(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
kingreign:

I am antique bro so I don't know anything about fuel consumption, I did not attend any school.

Read what you wrote, '...drive a 2003 s500 with monster v8 engine. For a car that size, the fuel economy is as good if not better than my wife's matrix...' Bros me and you na still friends, but take am easy...

See am na, oga haba.....
I dobale for you! Pardon my spelling I never be yoruba before. grin grin
I agree they should'nt actually not be compared. Anyway what I was trying to say is that the consumption of these machines are not necessarily as bad as perceived for their size and power.
We still be friends.

1 Like

Re: Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. by Femtopford(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hey! Hey!! Bros and Bros, being friends in an understatement, we share same opinion, same profession and be on the field for more than 12 hours daily, then our wife/children less than 4 hours, so our bond is greater than that of the family. Kingreign(Honda), jkingx(Ford) and Femtopford(Lincoln/Mercury), all are same automobile four stroke cycle and basic principles of thermodynamics. So we need no controversy, we have to come together for automobile to strike the sky in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap USED CARS For Sale / Please Advice-am About To Buy An Acura MDX 2009 Model / Please, Can Someone Learn How To Drive With This Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.