Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Darey Features Olamide, Asa, In ‘naked’ Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Darey Features Olamide, Asa, In ‘naked’ Album (586 Views)

Sina Rambo Features Olamide & His Father, Senator Adeleke In New Song / Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage / Kunle Afolayan Hangs Out With Asa In Paris, France (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Darey Features Olamide, Asa, In ‘naked’ Album by thisisbankole: 6:36am On Oct 14, 2015
Star R&B singer Darey Art-Alade has released his latest studio album, Naked.

The 13-track album features Asa, Olamide and the Soweto Gospel Choir.

“From the start of this recording project, my plan was to create music that will connect with people on a deep personal level, stand the test of time and still be fun,” Darey said about the album.

“The whole album is a journey that I hope my fans enjoy. Over the course of my career, I have recorded hundreds of songs but I can truthfully say that what I feel is the best music I have recorded in my life is on this album. “Naked” is more than just an album title.”

“It encapsulates everything that I wanted this album to be about. I wanted my fans to get to know me and feel me in a very close and personal way. I feel that the music on this album brings out what I wanted it to and I can’t wait for my fans to get their hands on it.”

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/10/darey-features-olamide-asa-in-new-album-naked/

Re: Darey Features Olamide, Asa, In ‘naked’ Album by christinie(f): 6:54am On Oct 14, 2015
Good!
Re: Darey Features Olamide, Asa, In ‘naked’ Album by Dotwillis1(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Roasts Comedian For Saying Lamar Odum Should Divorce Khloe Kardashian / Shooting In Style: Alexx Ekubo Learning How To Shoot A Gun In Las Vegas (video) / Photos From Beyonce & Nicki Minaj Performance At The Tidal Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.