Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Can You Fall So Cheaply For This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can You Fall So Cheaply For This (613 Views)

Another Scamming Technique, Dont Fall For It ( Pictures ) / Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) / PHOTO!!! Two Motor Boys Fall Down From Trailer At Ketu One Dies Instantly!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Fall So Cheaply For This by umbo: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2015
i got this email from an unknown person

Barr.Anuar Ramzi - Oct 8

Good day. I am attorney Anuar
Ramzi and i will like you to stand
as the heir to my deceased client
who bears the same last name
with you,who deposited the sum
of $9.7 million with a bank here in
Malaysia. He died on July 2007 with
his family members without any
registered next of kin and the
funds now have an open
beneficiary mandate. Please reply
to my private email address here
for more details Yours Sincerely,
Barr.Anuar Ramzi.
Re: Can You Fall So Cheaply For This by umbo: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2015
more

Mrs Kim Loo Wu - Oct 6
I am Mrs Kim Loo Wu ;I have a business proposal for you,email me back for more details.
Re: Can You Fall So Cheaply For This by umbo: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2015
more

Mitchel Blue Tech - Oct 5 1 - Attachments to Dear sir, Find attached copy of the order sent to you last Wednesday 30th September. I have asked for your responds severally with out response please let us know if you can supply to us as attached, also confirm account details in your proforma for payment. Best regards, Mitchel

(1) (Reply)

Kano Government Indicts Boys College For Students’ Sexual Abuse / Boko Haram Now Stronger And Deadlier / Stanbic IBTC Staff Arrested For Stealing Customer’s N3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.