Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Naija Iphone Developer Making Big Waves With Qtweeter! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Naija Iphone Developer Making Big Waves With Qtweeter! (864 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Iphone Developer Making Big Waves With Qtweeter! by prodgalson: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2009
Very impressive iPhone App by Tunji Afonja, sweeping the iPhone community

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-10225946-2.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68_Fs79IeGM

Time to step your game up people!
Re: Naija Iphone Developer Making Big Waves With Qtweeter! by prodgalson: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2009
Haba, am I the only one that feels some pride about this?
Re: Naija Iphone Developer Making Big Waves With Qtweeter! by Afam(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2009
prodgalson:

Haba, am I the only one that feels some pride about this?

No, you are not alone. Great work.

But some have expressed reservations about the draw on the battery and when using a handheld battery power is something people do not toy with.

I guess the guy needs to take into consideration comments like that to make the application easy on the power requirements.
Re: Naija Iphone Developer Making Big Waves With Qtweeter! by blacksta(m): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2009
so forgot to live a comment when i checked it out

Good work - I believe Nigerians have the brain but it just unfortunate we dont have the enabling environment.
Re: Naija Iphone Developer Making Big Waves With Qtweeter! by prodgalson: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2009
So true, we really need the enabling environment,
Not sure where this guy works out of , but if Nigeria, would be good to have him link with aspiring iPhone developers, I wonder if there is an iphone dev community in Naij,

Someone tell me, are iphones common? and if not, are they in high demand?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Teach Me Stochastic Linear Programing / Pls HELP!!! Which Programming Language Should I Learn?php Or Javascript / Call XML File With HTTP GET How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.