Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,294 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Jubilee Life Savings And Loans - Private Placement Closing - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Jubilee Life Savings And Loans - Private Placement Closing (592 Views)

Private Placement On African Alliance Still Available / Urgent:investment And Allied Assurance Private Placement / Graphcard.com To Raise $5,000,000 Via Private Placement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jubilee Life Savings And Loans - Private Placement Closing by Edenitis(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2009
I just got to know that Jubilee Life Savings and Loans are trying to raise N2.8bn to finance their projects in Lagos, Ibadan and Abuja.

5 years in business with only N200m capital, they are already having laurels, having been voted the best Mortgage Finance House in 2007. Their profit projections are great.

Felix Ohiwerei, the man with the magic wand when it comes to taking companies to great heights of excellence, is at the helm of affairs as the MD. Pastor Adeboye also has substantial share holding in the company.

They are at the moment willing to have share holders capable of buying 10000 shares minimum at the rate of N1.25.

It means a minimum investment of N12,500.

If you are interested, call me on 08055062368 and I will arrange to get you the prospectus.

Only serious buyers please.

Joy to the Wise

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Kerosene (dpk) / Neutrogena Products From The Us For Sale / I Am Looking For Gold Dust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.