Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

#carcrushwednessday: Come In Here. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / #carcrushwednessday: Come In Here. (564 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#carcrushwednessday: Come In Here. by MotoringNigeria: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Take your seats pls.

Actually, I'm pissed at the moment. Not so long ago I got caught in an argument, obviously I lost or lemme say it was a tie but I like to think I won anyway. (Don't tell anyone...lol)

Ok, so what was the argument? First lemme ask you a que. The sounds of a girl/lady purring during *** and the sound of a revving horse powered engine, which is more pleasurable?
I guess you now understand the argument and yes, I defended the latter.

Anyway, still in my angry mode (non-violent but tread with caution) I found this pretty thing online and now I'm crushing on her. Today she's my crush but am a little bit pensive tho cos with all the mascara n foundation girls of today wear, they are never what they seem to be until you take them to swim...lmao (you go shock die)

Enough talking...meet my crush for today, I call her the "Everlasting Edition" for she has been existing even before I was born...mehn that ass!!!

Ok stop hating and post your own crush.
Don't try to steal her pic cos I'll know and I'll find you.
Seriously I'll find you, dis isnur a joking sturvs.

motoringnigeria.com
#CarCrushWednessday

Re: #carcrushwednessday: Come In Here. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
My crush is a 90s G-Wagon near my area, if only i had money, i will purchase it from the current owner, and overhaul it with restoration and p.imping projects.
Even if OBD doesn't work on it, i won't care less for that to be by first car. That early 90s Gwag over 2015 kia rio mehn. Will try and take pics of it 2moa tis red in color and has G-guard doors.
Re: #carcrushwednessday: Come In Here. by MotoringNigeria: 12:43am On Oct 15, 2015
Bossforeva:
My crush is a 90s G-Wagon near my area, if only i had money, i will purchase it from the current owner, and overhaul it with restoration and p.imping projects.
Even if OBD doesn't work on it, i won't care less for that to be by first car. That early 90s Gwag over 2015 kia rio mehn. Will try and take pics of it 2moa tis red in color and has G-guard doors.

lol. . .can't to see it grin

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout / HELP Finding Radio Code For Acura 1.7EL 2002 / What Are The Effects Of Using A New Brakepads On A Warped Rotors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.