Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nysc: The Treasury Is Virtually Empty. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc: The Treasury Is Virtually Empty. (1211 Views)

Life After The NYSC: The Grim Reality! / NYSC: The Treasury Is Virtually Empty / NYSC: The Treasury Is Virtually Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc: The Treasury Is Virtually Empty. by abtywo(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
NYSC: THE TREASURY IS VIRTUALLY EMPTY.
Let me expressly espouse you in d opinion that "nothing wrong in request money/gift from your relative or friend that just finish service(NYSC)" but I will need to remind u of his/her income and expenditure in that 1 year program before you start requesting for a car or mansion from somebody that have below:
INCOME
19600 x 10months = 196k (note BatchC got their first 2 allowee wen they were still @home)
EXPENDITURE
Food:- 10k (at least) x 10=100k
Call card:- 1k (at least in a month) x 10 = 10k Phone subscription:- 1k (at least in a month) x 10 = 10k
Tfare to CDS/clearance:- 500(at least in a month) x 10 =5k
Cream, tooth paste, bathing n washing soap:- 5k (at least in 10months)
Cloths n shoe:- 20k (at least for 10months)
Tfare back home:- 5k (at least, if u are in far north)
Other contingencies:- 20k (at least)
Total Expenditure:- 175k
BALANCE:- 196k - 175k =21k
Please, thank him/her if u get kulikuli or onions frm him. Don't expect hummer jeep or guinea brocade from 21k cos d treasury is virtually empty.
Re: Nysc: The Treasury Is Virtually Empty. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
chaiiiiii this ur calculation is strange oooo ehhh ehhh chaiiiiiiiii 21k remaining from your savings chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. first the 100k food u budgeted for 10 months is much what are u eating chaiiiiiiiiii. is it an imported food that u are eating this feeding bill is much chaiiiiiii. purchasing of recharge cards is still much chaiiiii. and another thing is that if u are posted to the remote village in the north or south or west u will be able to save more money for ur self.u are u a lady cos' i don't feel a guy can do this one oooooooo.well buying the cloth per month is good if u want but i don't feel if u really want to save more money for urself u don't av to venture into clothes u need to save more money in ur place of ur assignment.well t-fare analysis u stated here is still acceptable in as much u are living in the city very close to ur apartment or u are living in the rural area oo.u ought to save more money on creams toothpaste i didn't think u will be using one dabur or closeup toothpaste for a month . no u can only used toothpaste for 2-3 months.like wise cream too if u are a female too u can't be using much cream to ur body in as much u are not going to clubs,shows,fashion parade and other things that enable u to put on much creams. check that.well in this ur analysis of spending during ur 10 months youth service u over spend oooooo chaiiiiiiiii.i will ask u how many savings account u av? chaiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Nysc: The Treasury Is Virtually Empty. by debris: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Johnnyessence:
chaiiiiii this ur calculation is strange oooo ehhh ehhh chaiiiiiiiii 21k remaining from your savings chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. first the 100k food u budgeted for 10 months is much what are u eating chaiiiiiiiiii. is it an imported food that u are eating this feeding bill is much chaiiiiiii. purchasing of recharge cards is still much chaiiiii. and another thing is that if u are posted to the remote village in the north or south or west u will be able to save more money for ur self.u are u a lady cos' i don't feel a guy can do this one oooooooo.well buying the cloth per month is good if u want but i don't feel if u really want to save more money for urself u don't av to venture into clothes u need to save more money in ur place of ur assignment.well t-fare analysis u stated here is still acceptable in as much u are living in the city very close to ur apartment or u are living in the rural area oo.u ought to save more money on creams toothpaste i didn't think u will be using one dabur or closeup toothpaste for a month . no u can only used toothpaste for 2-3 months.like wise cream too if u are a female too u can't be using much cream to ur body in as much u are not going to clubs,shows,fashion parade and other things that enable u to put on much creams. check that.well in this ur analysis of spending during ur 10 months youth service u over spend oooooo chaiiiiiiiii.i will ask u how many savings account u av? chaiiiiiiiiiiiii

nawa o i wonder the kind food u go dey chop,u mean what he budgeted for food those months are stil much?
Re: Nysc: The Treasury Is Virtually Empty. by Johnnyessence(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
debris:

nawa o i wonder the kind food u go dey chop,u mean what he budgeted for food those months are stil much?
ok what are u eating that will cost u 100k in 10 months and 10k per month chaiii definitely u are not cooking u are only feeding on restaurant and that's bad even if u are 2 in a room u ought to be feeding 6k-8k per month for feeding depending on ur food consumption.

(1) (Reply)

For Corps Members Interested In Network Technician Training / Unpaid NYSC Allowance / A Story Of A Nasarawa Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.