Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? (34751 Views)

We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG / UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief / Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
I am a level 200 student in a school here in Nigeria. I went to check our results for last semester, and she was withdrawn because she failed about eight courses. Came back today, she asked me about it, I told her she passed although I didn't tell her I saw it, just told her the lecturer said so, now she's happy and celebrating, not knowing she has been withdrawn, am restless, I feel pity for her, should I tell her the truth or just pretend all is well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by prest(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tell her ASAP so that she can quickly enrol for an apprenticeship at the nearest hair dressing saloon

342 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Abugab(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Why tell lies in the first place and further go on to tell more lies by hoarding the information?
Spill the beans and let her do her reality check now as a stitch in time saves nine.
You never failed her but she failed herself so why disturb yourself with unwanted guilt?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by yomi007k(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
You shud have told her,
"it seems there is something wrong with your result n u shud contact the department"

Its a better way to say it dan lying to her...

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
miszeno:
I am a level 200 student in a school here in Nigeria. I went to check our results for last semester, and she was withdrawn because she failed about eight courses. Came back today, she asked me about it, I told her she passed although I didn't tell her I saw it, just told her the lecturer said so, now she's happy and celebrating, not knowing she has been withdrawn, am restless, I feel pity for her, should I tell her the truth or just pretend all is well.
u are a bad friend...wicked one indeed...why lie abt it...just tell her to go to school that it seems theres a prob

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by dhantey324(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Use ur head dear, d truth shall set u free.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
kallmemrB:
u are a bad friend...wicked one indeed...why lie abt it...just tell her to go to school that it seems theres a prob

Stop talking anyhow, pls, this girl said she would kill herself, it's a paramilitary school, but I have heard ur advice. Am just scared of breaking the bad news sad

10 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
yomi007k:
You shud have told her,
"it seems there is something wrong with your result n u shud contact the department"

Its a better way to say it dan lying to her...

Thanks dear, no body knows it all, I was just scared. Thanks I love try to do something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by DEXTROVERT: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
You are a sinner and Liar, why doing a double hurt for the poor girl

Tell her to confirm the result from her course advicer ASAP cos u think you mistake her matric number

11 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Chanchit: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Na on top chat or phone call I go notify her of the latest development. No time to waste time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
You are a sinner and Liar, why doing a double hurt for the poor girl

Tell her to confirm the result from her course advicer ASAP cos u think you mistake her matric number

Can't u just advise without judging, and you are a saint. Anyways I heard u, thanks

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by DEXTROVERT: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
miszeno:

Can't u just advise without judging, and you are a saint. Anyways I heard u, thanks

I'm sorry, didn't mean to hurt you...I just felt bad for the poor girl
The earlier she knows the truth, the earlier she gets a solution

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by yomi007k(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
miszeno:

Thanks dear, no body knows it all, I was just scared. Thanks I love try to do something

U welcome

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by octopusfreaky(f): 4:44am On Oct 15, 2015
tell her to check it herself...such news can be hard to believe..

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2015
octopusfreaky:
tell her to check it herself...such news can be hard to believe..

Thanks dear, I will
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by pelumiakinboye0: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
That was how a girl nearly killed her roommate in my school cos she lied to her that she passed a course she was the rep of. When the result came out, the girl discovered she failed the course but stomach it, days later, she tried poisoning her friend who claimed she passed the course in the first place. Thank God someone saw her and quickly expose her.

You better tell her before she discover herself

11 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by adellam16(f): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

Stop talking anyhow, pls, this girl said she would kill herself, it's a paramilitary school, but I have heard ur advice. Am just scared of breaking the bad news sad
so what do u want us to advice u den since ur scared she would carry out her threat?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Aspiregreat: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
kallmemrB:

You spilled my Mind pal.
@ op Why did you lie at the first place.leaving her with a false hope only for her to discover later the Gruesome truth. You're a very Bad friendsad.

13 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Aspiregreat:

You spilled my Mind pal.
@ op Why did you lie at the first place.leaving her with a false hope only for her to discover later the Gruesome truth. You're a very Bad friendsad.

You can go kiss a stone... Spill ur cheap mindset undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Aspiregreat: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

You can go kiss a stone... Spill ur cheap mindset undecided

You see. Truth is always Bitter however it must be Told.
I don't even pray for my enemies to have your type as a friend.You are nothing but a despicable Fellow.sad
#spits.

35 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Aspiregreat:

You see. Truth is always Bitter however it must be Told.
I don't even pray for my enemies to have your type as a friend.You are nothing but a despicable Fellow.sad
#spits.

You are nothing but a failed abortion... Spits...

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
I told her already, she snapped out, now she has been admitted, I know why I didn't tell her, she so fragile and sweet

https://www.nairaland.com/2667617/told-friend-result-now-shes
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Aspiregreat: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

You are nothing but a failed abortion... Spits...

"By their fruit we shall know them".
I won't exchange Insult with you.because it obvious you have Nothing good out from that assinine heart of yours.You don't worth it.

#BitterTruth.sad

14 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by ILoveToto(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Aspiregreat:

I won't exchange Insult with you.because it obvious you have Nothing good out from that assinine heart of yours.You don't worth it.

#BitterTruth.sad

Guy it's OK, I get her, it's not wickedness, my friend wife once lost her baby, I couldn't tell him, if u check well she needs advice, and has been following them, it's hard tho:she's just a young girl... As for u miss, apologoze

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Aspiregreat:

#BitterTruth.sad

Am sorry, but I came for help one who asks questions never misses his way, I never knew what to do, that's why I came here.
No hard feels

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by TheMainMan: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by onismate: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
prest:
Tell her ASAP so that she can quickly enrol for an apprenticeship at the nearest hair dressing saloon
Hahahahaha... guy u no well. In a nearest apprenticeship. Well she should go enrol into National Open university of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by duduade: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:
woow.. olodo ni yen...
Thats like failing the whole courses taken in a semester. .

Am sure na runs she use take get admission

Pls tell her the truth.
If she still wants to school then she can enrol for Jamb again and when she gets admission into a school make she know why she enter school. .

Or she enrol in an acquisition hand skill programme. ..

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nawah to ur friend ooo,,, 8 courses!?? Better tell her sharply! Before she start making arrangements for tonights runs...

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Are you this dumb or just pretending to be?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Leitner: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
How pesin go fail 8 courses?! Abeg,no be everybody suppose go school o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools / Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees / Mayowa Joshua Amusan Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.