Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

See The Popular Rapper That Said He Will Die Very Soon (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Popular Rapper That Said He Will Die Very Soon (photos) (2724 Views)

Adesua Etomi Storms Studio, Set To Release Song Soon- photos / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) / E-money's Wife Shared An Old Picture Of Herself And I Go Die - Very Funny Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Popular Rapper That Said He Will Die Very Soon (photos) by hub123: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Soulja Boy who has been MIA for a while took to his snapchat account and shared this photo with the caption that he is going to die soon. Many of his fans encouraged him to seek help and not do whatever he is thinking of doing. SEE MORE >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/see-popular-rapper-that-said-he-will.html

Re: See The Popular Rapper That Said He Will Die Very Soon (photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Die fast.
Satan have prepared your room
Re: See The Popular Rapper That Said He Will Die Very Soon (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2015
May his wish come 2 pass
Re: See The Popular Rapper That Said He Will Die Very Soon (photos) by faith551(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2015
Good luck, and can somebody tell him I didn't see any of my grand pa's, tho I dnt think he'll be headed thesame direction with them, but if peradventure he gets a glimpse of them, he should tell them I wish things were different.
Re: See The Popular Rapper That Said He Will Die Very Soon (photos) by hatux: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2015
Good luck boy!
Re: See The Popular Rapper That Said He Will Die Very Soon (photos) by kellyJames5(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2015
Is he not the one that sang "kiss me through the phone"

Maybe he already struck the deal....
Re: See The Popular Rapper That Said He Will Die Very Soon (photos) by osamaBUSH(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2015
Soulja boi tell'em
Re: See The Popular Rapper That Said He Will Die Very Soon (photos) by benedictac(f): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
His own coffin mtcheeeew
Re: See The Popular Rapper That Said He Will Die Very Soon (photos) by iheanyi40(m): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
R. I. P in advance dude
Re: See The Popular Rapper That Said He Will Die Very Soon (photos) by mirabeldesmond(f): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
S
Re: See The Popular Rapper That Said He Will Die Very Soon (photos) by Humblebloke(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
jboy73:
Die fast. Satan have prepared your room

undecided

What would you benefit from his death

Btw....Who is satanundecided

(1) (Reply)

VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends His Son's Wedding In Enugu (photos) / Photo: See Identical Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend / This Celebrity House Can Take You To Heaven (rent Costs N1,521,578/month)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.