Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Double Din Or Single(pics) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Double Din Or Single(pics) (2001 Views)

Android 6.0, 7 Inch Universal Single DIN, Full Touch Screen -WiFi,Playstore,NAV / Honda E . O. D 7 Din Dvd ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Din Or Single(pics) by ukata16(m): 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
My Honda Accord 1998 Radio was stolen at the examination bay. Now I want to replace it. I hear of single din and double din.
Pls guys which should I go for ie if both sets can fit into my car? Any idea of the price and where I can get it in lagos. I will attach pics of my dashboard

Re: Double Din Or Single(pics) by adanny01(m): 12:17am On Oct 15, 2015
I think its your choice. Cost will be a major factor.

2 din will definitey be more expensive. You have option of getting a touch screen 2 din radio with alot of other functions and alot more expensive.

1 Like

Re: Double Din Or Single(pics) by ukata16(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2015
@adanny01 thanks for your response. If I want to install the 2 din will it affect the harness on the lower part, ie will I need to change the part in the dashboard the holds the stereo cos obviously the size of the stereo on your example looks bigger?
Re: Double Din Or Single(pics) by adanny01(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2015
ukata16:
@adanny01 thanks for your response. If I want to install the 2 din will it affect the harness on the lower part, ie will I need to change the part in the dashboard the holds the stereo cos obviously the size of the stereo on your example looks bigger?

You will have to lose that small console below your 1 din radio. Once removed the space you have is exactly 2 din. You dont need more or less harness unless you are installing a subwoofer, power aerial antenna or reverse camera which your car doesnt have by default. Usually, most cars provide harness for battery, ignition, ground antenna, and speakers (4 pairs or 5 with subwoofer). Some cars provide harness for dimmer and phone intergraton.

1 Like

Re: Double Din Or Single(pics) by ukata16(m): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2015
Thanks so much.
Any idea where I can get ranges so I can make a good and affordable choice. I'm in lagos
Re: Double Din Or Single(pics) by mejai(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
contact fogman or search for him on dis forum. then feed ya eyes as u wish on his products. Dalu.

1 Like

Re: Double Din Or Single(pics) by adanny01(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
mejai:
contact fogman or search for him on dis forum. then feed ya eyes as u wish on his products. Dalu.

www.nairaland.com/1522305/car-dvd-gps-navigation-system
Re: Double Din Or Single(pics) by Fogman(m): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
adanny01:

mejai:

Many thanks for the referral. OP has contacted me and i have replied him with images of my past installation on Baby boy. Cheers

Re: Double Din Or Single(pics) by Fogman(m): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
adanny01:

mejai:

Many thanks for the referral. OP has contacted me and i have replied him with images of my past installation on Baby boy. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Double Din Or Single(pics) by ukata16(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Finally got this toks pioneer FH-X700BT 2 Din......
So nice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Senate president In Nigeria Garage / New Arrival Of A Tin Can cleared Lexus Rx 330 In Benin City (Pics included) / My Toyota Camry 04 Is For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.