Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Please, Does Anyone Knows About THROKAZ CONCEPT - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, Does Anyone Knows About THROKAZ CONCEPT (774 Views)

Pls Who Knows About Burch Consulting In Abuja. / Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? / I Just Got This Text,does Anyone Know Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Does Anyone Knows About THROKAZ CONCEPT by fashoo2010(m): 12:22am On Oct 15, 2015
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your resume. We appreciate your interest in the recent advert that we placed on behalf of our client. 
Congratulations for been part of the few selected durig the first stage of our screening exercise.

We have received your resume, and application for those vacant positions as advertised. In order for us to move ahead in our selection process, could you please complete the enclosed Applicant data/Guarantor's Form and return it to us with your current updated resume between these stipulated dates Tuesday 20th  to Thursday 22nd of Octobe, 2015. 

At this designated office address for Throkaz Concept Annex office which you shall meet the representative of our organisation. Collection time is strictly between the hour of 10am - 12pm (Adhere to this time)

208, Ikorodu Road, Palmgrove. Lagos 
2nd Floor, Rear Block Exam Success Building
 Hotline 08036840803(For Whatsapp Only), 
Twitter: @throkazconcept

The date for the selection/interview shall be communicated to you afterward.
We feel honored to have the interest of an individual of your ability, and hope we have an opportunity to discuss your qualifications and position applied for more fully.

Thank you for your cooperation.

**Please note that any resume that is submitted without the attached copy of the Data form and Guarantor forms shall be disqualified.
** Ensure that you make a photocopy of the Data/Guarantor form before submission.
**You are submiting 2 Guarantor's Form i.e you need to download the attached document and make extra copy for the 2nd Guarantor
**Let your resume be not more than 2 pages.

Regards,

Throkaz Concept
...People, Passion, Solution

PLS HELP, are they real, and which organisation do they recruit for. Pls I need ur gent reply abt it ooOo
Re: Please, Does Anyone Knows About THROKAZ CONCEPT by dongabby1990(m): 5:57am On Oct 15, 2015
i received the same message, still doubting weather there are genuine......
Re: Please, Does Anyone Knows About THROKAZ CONCEPT by fashoo2010(m): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
dongabby1990:
i received the same message, still doubting weather there are genuine......
ok...will u be going
Re: Please, Does Anyone Knows About THROKAZ CONCEPT by Maddockk: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2015
i recieved the same message, yesterday. The much i know, throkaz recuit for a water producing company in Ikorodu.
I guess we should fill the forms and submit as directed, the only stress is that, submission is not online, it must be done in person.
Re: Please, Does Anyone Knows About THROKAZ CONCEPT by fashoo2010(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2015
Maddockk:
i recieved the same message, yesterday. The much i know, throkaz recuit for a water producing company in Ikorodu.
I guess we should fill the forms and submit as directed, the only stress is that, submission is not online, it must be done in person.
ok...will u be going for d submission...don't tink I will be able to make it...I'm presently in Edo state

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Business Centre Supervisor & Computer Operator's / Staff Nurse/Midwife And Auxillary Nurses Needed Urgently At New Bethel Hospital / Why U're Jobless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.