Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

My Father Retirement Collide With My Pop - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Father Retirement Collide With My Pop (625 Views)

How Can I Get My Nysc Cert, Travelling Abroad February And My Pop Is June / Today Is My Birthday And Also My Pop. / What Will Happen If I Dont Show Up For My Pop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Retirement Collide With My Pop by ailehwise(m): 1:08am On Oct 15, 2015
After all the struggle my father had taken to make sure that my dream to be a graduate come, today Thursday 15/10/15 he is celebrating his birthday. Today also he is getting retired at his work place. Finally, today I the son is having his Pop celebration. I thank God for keeping him till this day.
I wish this collision will turn the nysc acronym
now your struggle continues (nysc) to
now your struggle completed (nysc)

1 Like

Re: My Father Retirement Collide With My Pop by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 15, 2015
ailehwise:
After all the struggle my father had taken to make sure that my dream to be a graduate come, today Thursday 15/10/15 he is celebrating his birthday. Today also he is getting retired at his work place. Finally, today I the son is having his Pop celebration. I thank God for keeping him till this day.
I wish this collision will turn the nysc acronym
now your struggle continues (nysc) to
now your struggle completed (nysc)

The Barton has been handed over to you boy! Pray for God to be with you.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Retirement Collide With My Pop by ITbomb(m): 2:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Remember he needs a grandson more than your money. NYSC is a nice start. Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Father Retirement Collide With My Pop by dejt4u(m): 5:41am On Oct 15, 2015
ITbomb:
Remember he needs a grandson more than your money. NYSC is a nice start. Good luck
lol

(1) (Reply)

Allawee Is Not Enough You Need Extra Income / Help / Those Who Truly Understand Life Make It Simple For…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.