Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Practice Jamb Cbt, Waec, Neco And Post-utme Of Any Institution On Android Phone - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Practice Jamb Cbt, Waec, Neco And Post-utme Of Any Institution On Android Phone (293 Views)

JAMB: Report Any Institution That Charges More Than N2000 For Post-UTME / Jamb Change Of Course/institution On 3 Years Valid 2016 Result In 2017 / 7 Tips For Passing POST-UTME Of Your Choice University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practice Jamb Cbt, Waec, Neco And Post-utme Of Any Institution On Android Phone by skiloski: 5:27am On Oct 15, 2015
I rarely make posts on nairaland except it something that is rily cool. While surfing the internet, i stumbled across a great website that offers Jamb, Waec, Neco and Post-Utme of more than 38 different institutions. They offered this as an android app for absolutely free download.

What intrigued me most about this app was the vast number of subjects (16 to be precise) it had, with some subjects like English having years dating back to 1980 till present. The App also offered answers and explanations to questions in a well furnished user interface.

I most definitely would recommend this app for anyone that may want to attempt any of this examinations. Its rily a cool app.

The website is: http://examsuite.com.ng (just copy this and paste in browser)

Also available in playstore at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ng.com.examsuite (just copy this and paste in browser)

Success is yours in this forthcoming exams. Wish u guys the very best smiley

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

200 Academics, Journalists Storm UNICAL / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University,2015/2016 Supplementary Form/change Of Course / Angularjs HTML5 CSS3 Javascript Demo Session Trainersglobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.