Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

I'm Ready For My Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Ready For My Selfie (503 Views)

Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo / Sophia Momodu: I'm Ready To Share Part Of My Life With You / Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Ready For My Selfie by lagosshoppers: 7:41am On Oct 15, 2015
So when someone screams 'selfie', you're quick to get yourself ready for the camera to flash. You know your 'good side', your perfect pose and your lips self-adjust to the right pouting position. While a good pout can make or break your photo, for you to get it right, you need to take good care of your lips. 

We moisturise our bodies daily and so should show just as much love to our lips. Apart from applying a lip moisturiser after our morning shower, it's a great idea to also have one handy in our handbags and briefcases so we can top up as the day progresses. 

For the guys, this is for you too; you certainly shouldn't feel girly about using lip balm - lips don't recognise gender when they chose to get dry. But whatever you do, just don't follow the footsteps of my friend who applied some Vaseline to his lips then said to his female colleague "your lips look dry" as he leaned forward and continued "..let me wet them for you". I'll leave you to guess what happened next.

ENJOY ₦2,000 FREE TO SHOP NOW ON www.supermart.ng
USING {Voucher Code:Terry1}

(1) (Reply)

WHO Is The Most Featured Artiste In 2015 / I Don’t Know How He Broke Into My Office- Mercy Aigbe / Cassper Nyovest Breaks Record, Becomes First South African Artist To Fill The Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.