Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Breaking News: Nigerian Born Ex Superstar Basketball Player, Lamar Odom Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: Nigerian Born Ex Superstar Basketball Player, Lamar Odom Is Dead (2966 Views)

The Girl That Was Fuc**kin Lamar Odom Before He Collapsed Goes Missing / Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" / Lamar Odom Pronounced Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Nigerian Born Ex Superstar Basketball Player, Lamar Odom Is Dead by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2015
Retired NBA player Lamar Odom has passed away this evening at Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Odom just 35, was rushed to the Las Vegas hospital after being found unconscious at the Love Ranch brothel, approximately 70 miles away from Las Vegas. According to the 911 call, a woman found Odom on his side with mucus discharging from his nose and mouth. 911 was immediately called and he was rushed to the Parhump Hospital where he was stabilized. Paramedics
attempt to transfer Odom to the trauma center in Las Vegas but at 6 feet 10 inches tall, Odom could not fit in the helicopter.
Lamar Odom leaves behind two children, Destiny and Lamar Jr. Lamar Odom led a victorious NBA career where he played
the Los Angeles Clippers, Miami Heat, Los Angeles Lakers, and the Dallas Mavericks. He won two championships with the Lakers and was named the sixth man of the year in 2011. He married reality star Khloe Kardashian 2009. After the couple’s separation, many speculated that Odom began to abuse drugs,
specifically crack cocaine.
in addition, lil Wayne paid his tribute and last respect to the late super star on one of his social media accounts..

moral of Lamar Odom's story: stay away from bad company and drug addiction..

RIP to the dead

source : Google times

cc lalasticlala
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Born Ex Superstar Basketball Player, Lamar Odom Is Dead by eyeview: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2015
Moral of the story: Don't marry from a bad family,they can wreck your life.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Born Ex Superstar Basketball Player, Lamar Odom Is Dead by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On Oct 15, 2015
Op d way u carry fake news abt lamar odom dats d same way ur obituary will b announced!

Lamar odom isn't dead yet!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Born Ex Superstar Basketball Player, Lamar Odom Is Dead by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Op d way u carry fake news abt lamar odom dats d same way ur obituary will b announced!

Lamar odom isn't dead yet!

that's cruel man... I got that from another source.. a reliable source..

I must report you to the admin here..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Born Ex Superstar Basketball Player, Lamar Odom Is Dead by edorhe14(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Stevaz01:

that's cruel man... I got that from another source.. a reliable source..

I must report you to the admin here..
Why will u say something as stupid as that.
Jeez ! You pple are so stupid.
can't believe this
Gosh!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Born Ex Superstar Basketball Player, Lamar Odom Is Dead by Lanceslot(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2015
"Nigerian born"? @ Op tell me more.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Born Ex Superstar Basketball Player, Lamar Odom Is Dead by LEAFLET(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
How on earth is this man a nigerian talk more of Nigerian born?.. OP we dey wait
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Born Ex Superstar Basketball Player, Lamar Odom Is Dead by sapp(f): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
na u kill am huh.....becareful
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Born Ex Superstar Basketball Player, Lamar Odom Is Dead by mmaluv2(f): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
As of 8:35am dis morning,according to cnn he is on life support not dead. Mr op b careful.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Born Ex Superstar Basketball Player, Lamar Odom Is Dead by noah24(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bitch... E aint dead yet.. shocked

(1) (Reply)

OMG: Actor Mike Godson ‘stabbed’ By Cultist / After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife / The Rocks Throwback Pic From When He Was In Highschool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.