Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ford, Lincoln And Mercury. Logic Of Fuel Economy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford, Lincoln And Mercury. Logic Of Fuel Economy (521 Views)

Parts Of A Car That Has The Biggest Impact On Fuel Economy / 7 Myths About Fuel Economy / Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ford, Lincoln And Mercury. Logic Of Fuel Economy by Femtopford(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2015
Multiple cylinders in Ford don't consume fuel, there is power overlap at combustion which is detected by respective sensors, then the PCM reduces injection time pulses and allows the vehicle to utilize the extra power gained from overlap thus reduces fuel supply into the engine.
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury. Logic Of Fuel Economy by ricki: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
I will bring my Ford Focus to you soon for maf replacement , PCV valve change and rocker cover gasket change.

Regards
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury. Logic Of Fuel Economy by Femtopford(m): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yes, you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise Me On How To Go About My Car Change Of Ownership / Know The Signs & Stay Ahead Of Brake Problems / Quote Of The Year!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.