Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Help!!! Port Harcourt Webmasters, App developers and ICT experts - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!!! Port Harcourt Webmasters, App developers and ICT experts (443 Views)

Front Desk Officer And ICT Teacher Needed / If You Desire A Career In Telecoms And ICT / ICT Experts At World Learning Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Port Harcourt Webmasters, App developers and ICT experts by Password77(m): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
I'm a graduate of Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Electronic & Computer Engineering Option) and based in Port Harcourt with the dream of becoming an ICT expert. I've been online searching for vacancies in firms in the above mentioned field and the following is what I discovered;
1) Most ICT jobs online are located in Lagos.
2) They require experience ( even when the job title carries "Graduate Trainee" )

This is why I'm sending this SOS to Webmasters, Mobile software developers, Hardware and Networking experts based in Port Harcourt. I've tried tracking you guys down but end up locating "big" cyber cafes.

~ I Have basic knowledge in HTML, AutoCAD, CSS, WordPress, and System Hardware acquire through self tutoring ( books and videos).
~ Fast in adapting new technologies
~Goal oriented.

I'm in dire need of Graduate Internship where i will be exposed to how these theories and tools are employed in the execution of real life projects/jobs. with a little stipend to cover transport and feeding if possible.

I can be reached through entityjoefrankdeelite@yahoo.com

PS: I have work experience in inverter installation and solar panel configuration.
Re: Help!!! Port Harcourt Webmasters, App developers and ICT experts by Password77(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
53 views and no comment yet

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Exist For Window Blind Installer & Driver In Abuja / Nursing, Medical Lab Scientist, Lab Technician, Pharmacy Attendant At Renhoks / Furniture Making Or Aluminium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.