Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Can The Value Of Painting A House Be Intrinsic Or Extrinsic? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can The Value Of Painting A House Be Intrinsic Or Extrinsic? (1119 Views)

Da Vinci Painting Of Jesus To Be Sold For $100m / A Painting (copied) Painted By Me / See A House Constructed By An Accounting Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can The Value Of Painting A House Be Intrinsic Or Extrinsic? by fatseadorf2(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
I have always wondered, if house painting's value is Intrinsic or Extrinsic, perhaps it is fitting for both approach as related to real estate.

From my point of view, If one makes the mistake of considering the value of painting as only inherent (Intrinsic) then, one might not need to paint based on aesthetic reasons. I believe the cost of painting the building or part of a building is Intrinsic while the beauty when the painting is done is extrinsic.

In your own opinion, Where does the expressive element, the desire to make a property stand out or communicate something, however broadly defined, come in? Is it a feature of the intrinsic value? Or is the assumption that there is this sort of motive an aspect of an "extrinsic" value? or you think. it is both subjective and objective?

While you chow down on the question, below is dessert for you when you're done

[img]http://1.bp..com/-F8fvaJha1kM/Vh-H_pUD-WI/AAAAAAAAAY0/3mBBD2m25P0/s400/Fatseadorf%2Bthe%2Bpainter%2Bin%2Bnigeria.jpg[/img]

PS: The above painting was done after I posted my previous work (See below) and wanted something similar.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Dis6iVawhyA/VhDqFC38bOI/AAAAAAAAASA/demsig5s55w/s400/fatseadof%2BSaheed%2BRabiu.jpg[/img]

You can see more of my work on my blog www.fatseadorf..com

(1) (Reply)

A Flower Bed With A Hiding Place, Where There Is Beer. / YMCA Indie Record Label Logo Design/new Music Promo / MX Film & Multimedia Academy Scholarship For Creative Minds 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.