Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Chelsea Fans, So Sorry You Just Have To See This (funny Picture) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chelsea Fans, So Sorry You Just Have To See This (funny Picture) (1370 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Say 'Sorry' Before Asking Questions? See Reply / You Just Have To Smile/laugh At Some Point (funny Pictures Compilation) / Kano Traffic Warden Arresting Donkey For Causing Traffic Jam (Funny Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Fans, So Sorry You Just Have To See This (funny Picture) by simtosul: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
My chelsea Fans, So Sorry. I Just Have To Share This So Very Funny To Me. Lol pls deliver this message to mourinho

Re: Chelsea Fans, So Sorry You Just Have To See This (funny Picture) by Khd95(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
D gods want bluecow nd chelsea dry gingringringringrin.

''Pour som libation on corners of stanford bridge,nd take dis powder,dust it into d air.if u dnt win ur next match,make i trow d gods away''cheesycheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans, So Sorry You Just Have To See This (funny Picture) by Bimpe29: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
simtosul:
My chelsea Fans, So Sorry. I Just Have To Share
This So Very Funny To Me. Lol pls deliver this
message to mourinho
Provide audio or I don't believe that gods are actually angry with the special one. Hahahahahhhahhahahah
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans, So Sorry You Just Have To See This (funny Picture) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
vexing gods

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day:- After Eating Weed With Rice At A Party You’re Not Invited / Igbo Men Be Like... / The True Meaning Of Team Work (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.