Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Help!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!! (835 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
i use to be very sure of myself but since i came back to Nigeria after my parents died i have been seeing life from a different angle. I noticed that everything under the sun is connected and i have been having hard time relating with anybody and everybody. things are no longer working for me and i am no longer successful as i used to be. some people try to tell me that it's all in my head... so i want experienced people to advise me before i go crazy.
Re: Help!!! by Luckymay(f): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
What exactly is wrong with u?
Re: Help!!! by Tundeiab(m): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Seek the services of a professional coupled with prayers.
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Luckymay:
What exactly is wrong with u?

i suspect everybody because i see a connection to things happening around me. For example i am avoiding somebody in gombe and he calls me to know where i am and i say i am in bauchi, immediately that person hangs up another person will just call me from bauchi to ask where i am too... very creepy situation i am in
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Tundeiab:
Seek the services of a professional coupled with prayers.

this place is a faceless network that's why i am freely talking about this. i don't trust any professional i feel they will be leaking out whatever i tell them to somebody... is it normal?
Re: Help!!! by Tundeiab(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
dejavu231:

this place is a faceless network that's why i am freely talking about this. i don't trust any professional i feel they will be leaking out whatever i tell them to somebody... is it normal?
They are called professional for a reason. It's better to tell people your problem and get solution than die in silence.
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Tundeiab:

They are called professional for a reason. It's better to tell people your problem and get solution than die in silence.

trust me i have tried it and the best people will only make it worse after tell you a solution good or bad the next thing you will hear it from somebody else. professionals are humans (nigerians) too. if there was a tested online professional that i can talk to i would go for it
Re: Help!!! by Luckymay(f): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
dejavu231:

i suspect everybody because i see a connection to things happening around me. For example i am avoiding somebody in gombe and he calls me to know where i am and i say i am in bauchi, immediately that person hangs up another person will just call me from bauchi to ask where i am too... very creepy situation i am in
go back to where u were before nah, maybe u were never meant to be here (Nija) the first place.
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Luckymay:

go back to where u were before nah, maybe u were never meant to be here (Nija) the first place.

i have been handicapped financially... i can't go back without first solving this whole thing from home (9ja)... thanks
Re: Help!!! by Tundeiab(m): 5:08am On Oct 16, 2015
dejavu231:

trust me i have tried it and the best people will only make it worse after tell you a solution good or bad the next thing you will hear it from somebody else. professionals are humans (nigerians) too. if there was a tested online professional that i can talk to i would go for it
Alright! Anything that rocks your boat... All the best bro!

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Man That Gave Birth To Beautiful Daughter( pic ) / How Chinenye Was Murdered In India - Mum Shares Very Sad Story / Boy In Enugu Killed Step Mom With An Axe On New Year's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.