Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

What Is Happening At Fedex And Our Parcels In Nigeria ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Happening At Fedex And Our Parcels In Nigeria ? (1221 Views)

What's Happening At Ahmadu Bello Way, Ilorin, Kwara State? / Set Up For Holy Ghost Service Happening At SU Field, University Of Ibadan / What Is Happening To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening At Fedex And Our Parcels In Nigeria ? by rabosh(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Please I am presently having a harrowing experience with FedEx Nigeria. A business parcel containing original bill of lading documents were sent from the US since last week and they have not been delivered here in Nigeria. I was at the FedEx office along the International Airport Road in Lagos to find out why there was a delay only to be told they were having problems with the Customs Services so they have not been able to clear packages that have arrived into th country. It s really sad because customers were not even informed. I had to go to their office to find out.

I have been calling FedEx customer service numbers and they are not picking. This is really sad. I am paying almost N350,000 daily as shipping & terminal charges for this delay cause by an irresponsible courier company called FedEx. Please does anybody know exactly what the issues are and or any update as the irresponsible company called FedEx is not saying anything.

Please any one experiencing the same challenge or with any update?
Re: What Is Happening At Fedex And Our Parcels In Nigeria ? by bigtt76(f): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kpeleeee. 350k nor small o! If they said they are having issues clearing trust customs then its true. FedEx and DHL usually have it easy with custom so they have no gain lying to you.
Re: What Is Happening At Fedex And Our Parcels In Nigeria ? by oswardic(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2015
I am also going through the same.. I have been calling with no one picking up. I am worried to why a big company as FedEx would refused picking their calls.. My shipment has been in Nigeria since last two weeks Thursdays.. Bros, please, have you cleared yours? And how did you go about it?

(1) (Reply)

The Definition Of Wahala...[funny] / Giant £10million 404- Carat Diamond Found In Angola / Tips On How To Be A Cute Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.