Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Joke To Cheer You Up After The Day's Stress - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke To Cheer You Up After The Day's Stress (995 Views)

Joke: To What Percentage Do You Concur. / This Little Joke Will Help Cheer Your Day.. Pic / Hilarious Pics! Joke To End The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke To Cheer You Up After The Day's Stress by cupidFlint(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
A man and his wife never fought for 25yrs of their marriage. A friend asked him how he had managed to make it possible. He narrated, "We went for our Honeymoon in Australia 25years ago, and while riding on a horse, my wife's horse jumped and my wife fell down. She then got up, patted the Horse's back and said 'this is your first time'. After a while,it happened again. She patted the horse again and said 'this is your second time". The horse did it again the 3rd time,she brought out a gun and shot the horse dead. I was so shocked and shouted at her, 'Are you crazy!' What's wrong with you? Why did you kill the horse? She gave me a grave look and said this is your first time. Since then.....

2 Likes

Re: Joke To Cheer You Up After The Day's Stress by Hamza05(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Joke To Cheer You Up After The Day's Stress by Niyeal(m): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
I cant undestand.
Re: Joke To Cheer You Up After The Day's Stress by cupidFlint(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Niyeal:
I cant undestand.
Don't worry understanding English literature is never meant for all.

1 Like

Re: Joke To Cheer You Up After The Day's Stress by preshOnogwu1(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2015
Very hilarious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Would You RUN To? If You're On A Run For A Crime You Never Committed / Y Is It That People Dont Drink Beer With Straw?? / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.