Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Need To Be Busy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need To Be Busy (896 Views)

I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide / Personal Assistant To A Busy Executive Wanted / Busy Minds School Lekki Job Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Be Busy by vivaciouzz(f): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello,I just finished with my university education n in search of a job while awaiting service.. Any interested person(s) can contact me via viviangoldie21@gmail.com.. Meanwhile, I studied business management n am a fast learner..tnx
Re: I Need To Be Busy by onismate: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
vivaciouzz:
Hello,I just finished with my university education n in search of a job while awaiting service.. Any interested person(s) can contact me via viviangoldie21@gmail.com.. Meanwhile, I studied business management n am a fast learner..tnx
At first I didn't want to comment because we don't know who is who. I was once like you couple of months back, I just engaged myself in some few things. But you said you are in Abuja nah.. there are so many things you can do there nah. I won't ask you were you stay in Abuja but one major advise is you should take this time to learn one hand work which can help you after service. But if you still want work ..hmmmmmm..
Re: I Need To Be Busy by udmathew: 1:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Hi if you need a job I advice you sign up with this site they pay $5 for each news you read and $150 for referring others and its totally free to join. No money needed to join. I joined 4days back and have made $1755 already. Sign up here http://links-news.com/p576

(1) (Reply)

4 Available Positions In Lagos And Port Harcourt / I Need A Fumigation Person / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.