Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Cost Of Making A Magazine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost Of Making A Magazine (2796 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Making A Magazine by oyetpel(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello, good people of Nigeria.
Concerning my topic, i want it to be a discussion, and i need people who have experience in print media production to help me out.
So i am a young entrepreneur willing to venture into the printing business, and i have written my business plan and all other things i will need to get started, though am new to it, i beiieve i will succeed in it with proper planning and a good production.
So, i need a low down on the cost of my list below;
(1) Graphic designer fee (the magazine will be all coloured, 60 pages
(2) Printing cost per copy (1000+ copies)
(3) Do i have to register the magazine? if yes, what's the cost?
(4) Does copywrite involve money too?
Please, am a learner, i want to know what am getting myself into, and i need advice. People that think magazine or any printed media work cannot work in Nigeria (the online people) should not mention anything online here, because am also backing it up with a website, but magazine before website.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of Making A Magazine by lcoral(f): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Am following too. Willing to learn from the contributions.
Re: Cost Of Making A Magazine by gowaga68: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
lcoral:
Am following too. Willing to learn from the contributions.
Following you too.
Re: Cost Of Making A Magazine by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Consult me for proper discussion about your magazine questions, and i will provide you with your answers.
Whatsapp me: 09039205941...

Face2Face with the business activist.

F2F With The Business Activist

''Start Making Money From Gaming Centre''

With approximately 200,000naira, you can set up a standard gaming centre and earn money every day.

But before venturing into this business, you should consider 5basic principles, in order to succeed in your new business.

(1) Why should you start a gaming business centre

(2) Whats are the advantages and disadvantages

(3) Who are your customers, and where are they coming from.

(4) Location

(5) Decoration/settings of your business

(6) Advert mediums to attract your specific customers

(7) Discount sales to keep them coming for more.

I hope you enjoyed todays edition of F2F with the business activist. For business bookings/counseling, and to write your business plan,

please contact me :

Whatsapp/Message Me

like our FB page
http://www.facebook.com/businessactivist

or visit our blog

http://www.businessactivist.blog.com
Re: Cost Of Making A Magazine by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2015
I can design at N900 - N1500 per page, depending on a lot of factors.
Re: Cost Of Making A Magazine by labamo07(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2015
@op, publishing can be very lucrative and frustrating. There are many factors to be considered before venturing into the business. You need a mentor and you need to seek advice from people who had success and people who had failure in the business. Btw, how do you intend to raise your startup capital? No matter how perfect your biz plan may be, if you are a newbie in the biz, it doesn't translate in reality. Back to business, you need to create good rapport with a graphic designer. if you want more information contact me on whatsapp with 07051786323................
Re: Cost Of Making A Magazine by toyo4souls(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
I am an editorial photographer. I shoot for magazines and newspapers for publications. You need original content to avoid copyrights infringements. You can reach me 08145809141. Toyo4souls@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Making A Magazine by officialunique: 1:10am On Jan 21
I have published two edition of my magazine. You can reach me so I can assist you.

(1) (Reply)

Is 50m Naira Considered Rich In Nigeria / Which Is Your Prefered Forex Indicator And Why? / Tax Advisors Needed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.