Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

¤¤Kings Tourney[group Stage] Thunderstorm Vs Heywhizzy¤¤¤ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ¤¤Kings Tourney[group Stage] Thunderstorm Vs Heywhizzy¤¤¤ (657 Views)

The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread. / The Kings Tourney[group Stage 2nd Round] Thunderstorm Vs Asapmed / The Kings Tourney 2015 Group Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

¤¤Kings Tourney[group Stage] Thunderstorm Vs Heywhizzy¤¤¤ by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
THUNDERSTORM VS HEYWHIZZY

Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplay/Puns - 2 points

Personals - 1 point

Closer - 1 point

Rules

• 6 Quatrains

•Deadline is 6pm Monday 19th October 2015.

•Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

• No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

• No complaining about votes.

• A no show attracts a ban.

•No unnecessary comments

•No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

only appointed judges are allowed to vote

Last to check in drops first
Re: ¤¤Kings Tourney[group Stage] Thunderstorm Vs Heywhizzy¤¤¤ by ThunderStorm(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Check!!
Holla when you're ready Whizzy
Re: ¤¤Kings Tourney[group Stage] Thunderstorm Vs Heywhizzy¤¤¤ by Heywhizzy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
check
Re: ¤¤Kings Tourney[group Stage] Thunderstorm Vs Heywhizzy¤¤¤ by ThunderStorm(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2015
Heywhizzy:
check
This Homo/ go chop sticks . .and get gworro served/
he's only good for whores riding . . like polo shirts/
I for follow burst/ his bones or nerves/ and show no love/
but since this' a no-show verse/ then I no show verse/
Re: ¤¤Kings Tourney[group Stage] Thunderstorm Vs Heywhizzy¤¤¤ by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
we all have until 8pm to get our verse together. .
Re: ¤¤Kings Tourney[group Stage] Thunderstorm Vs Heywhizzy¤¤¤ by Heywhizzy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Old heads don't spit ill bars no more,it's been long since they battle and get praised/ torture for a good course is what's gon happen this Monday/ help the nigga think hard for bars when I keep rack in the storm's brain/ then remove his shoulder blade just so he can sharpen his pen game/

He said he's blessed with enough confidence to battle d0pest/ he said he's calm,composed and has the boldness/ I was like OK..let's see the bars he drops next/ lo and behold! It was 'against the composure' bragged about..'Cassper Nyovest'/

Ratings place him behind b1tches..he an ass..I am a mean ninja/he claims he has the nutrient to survive in the game..the "vitamin,minerals"/ he say he's "drugs" and when battling he gat "acid" in knicker/ from all I gathered I'm like who's this ass to mean niggas/ (hold on,I just described him) ..from all I gathered,who's this astymin nigga/

We know this dumb,retar.ded..I sexed his babe on his damn bed/ he approached mine for revenge..though I expected her to say he ain't up to standard/ I still had doubts creeping in saying to his bed she's gonna get led/ I'm depressed with this sh1t..I'm like if my boo let it,next she gon' get storm (a) head/ (rewind),I said if my bullet hit next,she gon' get storm head/

My bullet is a b1tch..I hope the morón understands/..
he's a broke fella with no cheddar..the dude brain is sagging,he is a low waste/ he'll be killing himself when thunder fires him and his old age/ cos the way I make my bread rise you'll be surprised to know I'm not even the "bro mate"/

this is more like a no show verse for this pretender/ deadline was 6pm he posted a no show verse around 11am..a shameful excuse knowing the kind of bars I will tender/ he got me there so I have to freestyle the fifth and this sixth bar/ the previous bars made each side of his face a ball but this bar will "loft T's cheek"..no Chelsea midfielder/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤Kings Tourney[group Stage] Thunderstorm Vs Heywhizzy¤¤¤ by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Heywhizzy wins via no-show

3pts
Re: ¤¤Kings Tourney[group Stage] Thunderstorm Vs Heywhizzy¤¤¤ by ThunderStorm(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2015
Sorry for the no show. I handy hands totally full on the streets.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No One Else.... / Nairaland Tourney Court of Appeal Thread-Starts July 1 / Trapped In Sin - Critique Lyrics And Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.