Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Reason Why I Hate My Country "Nigeria" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Reason Why I Hate My Country "Nigeria" (861 Views)

I Am The Change Of My Country Nigeria Not Buhari / See Price Of Fuel In Other Countries Compare To Our Great Country Nigeria- Photo / My DEAR Country NIGERIA Is In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why I Hate My Country "Nigeria" by MzzCutie(f): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
The day i hate nigeria was the day i was going for a night class around 10 p.m, i was passing along the lawn bush from my hostel, then i was bitten by a snake. I saw it nd sense it, i took off my shirt use it to knot my leg to prevent the poison flowing tru my blood, no bike as it was late, the nearby hospital was few meters away,like 15 mins walk i manage myself to the hospital. On getting there i told them my story, they said i should bring 2500 for card first of all before they can attend to me. I plea nd beg them that i dont have up to that in my wallet, i even agree to give them my ATM but they refuse, haba wetin i wan take 2.5k to do in night class. I told them it was night class i am going for.
Hmmmm, in a nutshell they refuse my plea, that was how i leave the hospital.
Alas thank God the snake did not bite me, in d first place i saw it just beside my leg, so i thought it bite me.
Well thank God the snake did not bite me, assuming it bite that is how i will have die cuz of being neglected by the hospital just cuz of 2.5k.
Can i ever forgive naija for this..... Oh no.
Re: The Reason Why I Hate My Country "Nigeria" by HungerBAD: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
And that is why you hate Nigeria?

You have a wonderful imagination.

I once saw a lion at the Zoo, and I thought he ate me.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why I Hate My Country "Nigeria" by sangga(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Wicked people
Re: The Reason Why I Hate My Country "Nigeria" by Mharitza(f): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
Today's ur lucky day ms. Op because guess what?Nigeria hates u back
Re: The Reason Why I Hate My Country "Nigeria" by springtech(m): 1:20am On Oct 16, 2015
Its well @ OP. I feel you. But sincerely i believe this country will be better.
Its a project and we all have a stake in making it a reality.

#iamspringtech. I am not gonna give up on Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting/weird Facts About People / Breaking News: Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive And Lives In Bahamas / Pls Dont Try This At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.