Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Message From Google To Nigerians... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Message From Google To Nigerians... (769 Views)

Message From Hell Fire To Nigeria Politician / See This Funny Message From MTN / 20 Things That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From Google To Nigerians... by davemike1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
I was just asking my frnd who is an economics student some questions on my own field wich is engineering, and d guy jst dey chop all the answers lyk guru. Kon dey even dey laff me, sotey me sef kon vex. Jst b4 he told me he was using google to sort out the answers.

There was dis tym I went for dis karroxx exam in stadium, we were told the exam was fone free, but wen we entered the hall, upon say the questions cheap lyk chewing gum, see as guys dey patronize dia fones for answers..

So wif all dis scenerios, I am left to wonder wat if someday we open our fone browser, onto 'google', jst to see "oops! Currently on holiday, come back Next week."

Who do you think would be most affected?
Re: Message From Google To Nigerians... by drix128: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lol

Spelling errors go full everywhere na

1 Like

Re: Message From Google To Nigerians... by tomiobj(m): 6:01am On Oct 16, 2015
davemike1:
I was just asking my frnd who is an economics student some questions on my own field wich is engineering, and d guy jst dey chop all the answers lyk guru. Kon dey even dey laff me, sotey me sef kon vex. Jst b4 he told me he was using google to sort out the answers.

There was dis tym I went for dis karroxx exam in stadium, we were told the exam was fone free, but wen we entered the hall, upon say the questions cheap lyk chewing gum, see as guys dey patronize dia fones for answers..

So wif all dis scenerios, I am left to wonder wat if someday we open our fone browser, onto 'google', jst to see "oops! Currently on holiday, come back Next week."

Who do you think would be most affected?
Yahoo? Bing? Ask? And the other search engines that exist.

Op. No lie, u dey take igbo @ d time u thought of this post
Re: Message From Google To Nigerians... by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2015
serious! when we get to that river we should be able to cross it..
Need something on Jumia? Contact me now!

(1) (Reply)

Memoir Of A Naija Drunkard / There Were Three Friends, They Were Olive, / Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.