Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Importation Of Girls For Forced Prostitution In The Middle East - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Importation Of Girls For Forced Prostitution In The Middle East (525 Views)

Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Of Girls For Forced Prostitution In The Middle East by maneasy: 1:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Please assist to disseminate this news to your friends, families and to whosoever will care to listen and take the advise
There is massive recruitment of girls into the Middle East with a promise of non existing jobs and unfortunately most of these people are learned/Graduates.Presently we have 8 people in the prison who left Nigeria with this type of promises and they are now in Jail . Most of the people end up be a nanny and the salary per month is #30, 000 ( thirty thousand Naira equivalent) ,these areethe people who were at the time of leaving Nigeria were on a salary scale between #80, 000 -#100,000 and most of them were chartered and qualified personal in ther field and some are even married. These agent for these recruitment are in Ghana, Nigeria and Republic of Benin.In the Middle East , any companies that whant to hire you must have given you contract to sign before you leave your country and the contract will state your your job descriptions, and all your entitlements. But these people have nothing of such and at the end of the day they are being forced either be a nanny or forced into prostitution
A word is enough for the wise
iv
Re: Importation Of Girls For Forced Prostitution In The Middle East by youngwarrior(m): 1:12am On Oct 16, 2015
wow, this is amazing
ok op, carry on
Re: Importation Of Girls For Forced Prostitution In The Middle East by youngwarrior(m): 1:13am On Oct 16, 2015
such post usually makes me speechless. no matter how fast i think my brain boot, such post gets it nagging.
Re: Importation Of Girls For Forced Prostitution In The Middle East by nairalandmaster(f): 1:14am On Oct 16, 2015
nice one op. keep it up
Re: Importation Of Girls For Forced Prostitution In The Middle East by rolayemi(m): 2:39am On Oct 16, 2015
OK

(1) (Reply)

Greece Rescues One Hundred Forty Four Migrants, 22 Drown / I Have Been Robbing For 13 Years – 20-year-old Suspect (pictured) / My Escape To The Shiite Attack Was By The Will Of God -- Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.