Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Brothel Owner Tells Khloe Khardashian To Go To Hell. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brothel Owner Tells Khloe Khardashian To Go To Hell. (628 Views)

Jide Kosoko: "My House Was Like A Brothel, I Had Girlfriends After My Wife Died" / Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" / Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brothel Owner Tells Khloe Khardashian To Go To Hell. by talktimi(m): 1:54am On Oct 16, 2015
The owner of the Nevada brothel where Lamar Odom collapsed has been pretty chatty since the incident and he has a message for the NBA star’s estranged wife Khloé Kardashian: Go to hell.

Dennis Hof said he received a call from the reality TV star’s publicist Wednesday asking him to keep his mouth shut after Odom was found unconscious and frothing at the mouth at Hof’s Love Ranch Vegas a day earlier.

“They asked me not to talk to the media,” the chatty 69-year-old bordello owner told the Daily News. “I told her to pass on a message: Go to hell.”

Kardashian rushed to Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center in Las Vegas, where Odom remained on life support Wednesday, to be by his side.

“If she really cared about this man, he wouldn’t be at my place with my girls,” Hof said.

Odom and Kardashian split in 2013 after being married for six years. They had finalized their divorce this past July, but the judge had not yet signed the documents – leaving the estranged couple still legally wed.

Shay Marie: Twitter || Instagram

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2015/10/15/nba-brothel-owner-tells-khloe-kardashian-go-to-hell-if-she-really-cared-lamar-odom-wouldnt-be-there/?wt=2
Re: Brothel Owner Tells Khloe Khardashian To Go To Hell. by itsMrIke(m): 1:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Lol...

(1) (Reply)

My Pain, My Joy As An Actor – Tony Umez Narrates / Really Pretty! Chidinma Looking Stunning On Her Sunday Outfit / Wow, Badoo! Olamide Selfies With Two Pilots On Arriving Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.