Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: (3498 Views)

Miley Cyrus Nude Photos Leaked Online... Check This Out (18+) / Miley Cyrus Is CRAZY!!! Kisses And Sucks Female’s Bare Boobs On Stage!!!(photos / Beyonce Under Fire For Wearing This To A Public Concert,the Said She Showed Azz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by fallinlove58: 5:30am On Oct 16, 2015
Miley Cyrus frontman Wayne Coyne announced on Instagram ealier that Miley would be doing a nude concert. We know that she likes stuffs like that anyway, but don't you think she is the first to pull this kind of stunt. She is going to be naked with her band, and there will be some milky kind of liquid all over the place.

“Oh f--k..!!! @mileycyrus is planning a show where her, the band (us ) and the audience are all COMPLETELY naked with milk (well white stuff that looks like milk) is being being spewed everywhere .. It's a video (in the works) for #mileycyrusandherdeadpetz song The Milky Milky Milk," he captioned the pic.

Miley confirmed it that she will be touringwith flaming Lips to support her surprise. See the her first band naked appearance but the audience were clothed then sha[url][/url] beware x-rated photos
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by nairalandmaster(f): 5:32am On Oct 16, 2015
nice post
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by abiolert(m): 5:34am On Oct 16, 2015
This is ridiculous
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by deewhone(f): 5:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Mtchew
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by nairalandoga: 6:14am On Oct 16, 2015
abiolert:
This is ridiculous
miley crazy is crazy

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by Mosjentle(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2015
This lady is a 'she' pervert#if you ask me,shez prolly the most crazy celebrity I know.
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by nairalandoga: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2015
Mosjentle:
This lady is a 'she' pervert#if you ask me,shez prolly the most crazy celebrity I know.
her instagram handle is disgusting
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by tobisco29(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2015
She is getting roughed
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by nairalandoga: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2015
tobisco29:
She is getting roughed
by who
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by iheanyi40(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2015
Smh
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by Masterclass32: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Miley, taking foolishness to an all-time high.
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by Koolmexxi(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2015
The nyama nyama wey dey dis gal mind will definitely make d devil jealous. But dis gig no go funny ooo, imagine naked bodies jumping and dancing..
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by nairalandoga: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Masterclass32:
Miley, taking foolishness to an all-time high.
its wisdom in the highest level....she jst wants to make some huge mullar
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by Masterclass32: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
nairalandoga:
its wisdom in the highest level....she jst wants to make some huge mullar

Abi?

I still think its improper. Imagine a band performing unclad on stage. Where is the decency?

There should limits to what we are prepared to do for money, (or mullar as you put it).
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by nairalandoga: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Masterclass32:

Abi?
I still think its improper. Imagine a band performing unclad on stage. Where is the decency?
There should limits to what we are prepared to do for money, (or mullar as you put it).
wht can u do 4 money
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by Masterclass32: 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
nairalandoga:
wht can u do 4 money

Many things, my bro. But "concerting" unclad is definitely not one of them.
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by nairalandoga: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Masterclass32:

Many things, my bro. But "concerting" unclad is definitely not one of them.
even for 10 million naira
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by nairalandoga: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
ehnn
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by Masterclass32: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
nairalandoga:
even for 10 million naira

shocked grin

Well, with God's grace, I will not. Thou knowest that its not by might. smiley
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by nairalandoga: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
tonyt......
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by nairalandoga: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2015
smiley
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by nairalandoga: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by nairalandoga: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by nairalandoga: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by nairalandoga: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
sele bobo
Re: Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: by nairalandoga: 6:13am On Oct 18, 2015
sighted

(1) (Reply)

See This Incredible 6 Feet Tall Horse Wedding Cake [PICS] / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actors And Actresses And Their Net Worth 2017 / Gospel Singer Caught On Camera Being ‘chopped’ By A Fetish Priest (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.