Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Please Are They Real Brimstone Golden Concept - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Are They Real Brimstone Golden Concept (905 Views)

Brimstone Golden Concepts Vacancy / Brimstone Golden Concept. If It Real Pls / Brimstone Golden Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Are They Real Brimstone Golden Concept by babe01: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2015
i just received a mail from them, kindly assist

Sequel to your application, You are hereby shortlisted for interview with the Management of Brimstone Golden Concept. Venue: Brimstone Office, 70c Nikky Africana Plaza,Opposite UBA Bank,first bank b/stop, Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos. Date: Tuesday 20th Oct. 2015 Time:9am. please come along with your CV HR:+23470 37908554
Re: Please Are They Real Brimstone Golden Concept by profbabatunde: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
They are real and genuine
Re: Please Are They Real Brimstone Golden Concept by akuracy(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2015
babe01:
i just received a mail from them, kindly assist

Sequel to your application, You are hereby shortlisted for interview with the Management of Brimstone Golden Concept. Venue: Brimstone Office, 70c Nikky Africana Plaza,Opposite UBA Bank,first bank b/stop, Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos. Date: Tuesday 20th Oct. 2015 Time:9am. please come along with your CV HR:+23470 37908554
profbabatunde each time I make a search about this brimstone, I keep seeing your comments about them and all centred on they are real. are you the only one that has been there before because every other nairalanders made a derogatory remark about them. I have this feeling you are one of their agent. No offence please
Re: Please Are They Real Brimstone Golden Concept by padreich(m): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2015
The questions you should ask yourself are; 1. Did you apply for a job there? 2. The invite they sent you how many days pre-notification? 3. Why did they sent text on your phone and not to your email address 4. What position did they say the invite is for? 5. How did they got your number?
As for the prof above he is their staff.
Re: Please Are They Real Brimstone Golden Concept by akuracy(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
padreich:
The questions you should ask yourself are;
1. Did you apply for a job there?
2. The invite they sent you how many days pre-notification?
3. Why did they sent text on your phone and not to your email address
4. What position did they say the invite is for?
5. How did they got your number?

As for the prof above he is their staff.
thank you padreich. from his struggle and comments. I knew someone who's earning from them will make any defence to justify such scam. he keeps shouting they are real everywhere. Na only him dey nairaland ?

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Front Desk Personnel- Ikeja/ogba Area Residents Only / Personal / Interview Sms To Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.