Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Professional Writers Needed Urgently | Good Pay Involved. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Writers Needed Urgently | Good Pay Involved. (965 Views)

5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In / Recruitment For Male And Female Customer Care Representatives With Good Pay. / Writers Wanted Urgently | Work From Home | Good Pay Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Writers Needed Urgently | Good Pay Involved. by kelvin4love(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
If you are a good writer who can do some minimal amount of research on the internet, then get ready for something amazing.

We are a group of small freelancers looking for support to handle our overflow of work.

Jobs Available

=Writing
=Rewriting/Proofreading
=Blog Posting
=E-book Writing

Requirements To Apply

+Good command of English language.
+Must be serious and willing to support/help us grow.
+Must know how to manage time effectively.
+Must have good knowledge of computer/internet and microsoft word.
+Must have access to the internet and computer.

Salary ranges from 10k to 30k per month.

Good and serious writers would be handsomely rewarded with some mind blowing incentives.

Note:This is a freelance position, not location restricted, work anywhere with your computer and internet connection, no boss to order you around, but you must be serious.

Applicants should send a mail with their CV(optional) to:

weboserve@gmail.com

You can also give me a call/whatsapp to:

Thanks
Osazee Kelvin
[The Born Internet Marketer]
Re: Professional Writers Needed Urgently | Good Pay Involved. by Ndawe(f): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hi. I just sent an email to the email address in the ad. Looking forward to a response. Thanks smiley
Re: Professional Writers Needed Urgently | Good Pay Involved. by segunthebook: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Sent you a mail Mr. Kelvin
Re: Professional Writers Needed Urgently | Good Pay Involved. by kelvin4love(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
All applicants should check their mail, an agent should have sent you a message.

You should meet the aforementioned requirements above before you apply, this is something big, no time to waste.

Thanks for your understanding.

Osazee Kelvin
Re: Professional Writers Needed Urgently | Good Pay Involved. by aceTS: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
you got mail
cc kelvin4love
Re: Professional Writers Needed Urgently | Good Pay Involved. by kelvin4love(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
It Seems Like There Are No Good Writers In Nairaland

It seems there no good writers here, some people cannot even rewrite an already existing document.

I am perplexed or should I say I am surprise that most self acclaimed writers are nothing to write home about.

While the chase for the position is still on, we are working on something for writers and wannabe writers alike, we are working on something that will open the eyes of Nigerians on how to make good money as freelance writers, it promises to be massive.

You can send your mail and phone number to that mail to be notified when we are done, this will show you step by step how to make from $10 to $50 per day, that's a potential of close to $300 to $1500 per month.

Just book your space, meanwhile you can still send your CV for the actual advertised position, 2 persons have been picked already, we still want more.

Forward all emails to writingcashcode@gmail.com

Thanks
Osazee Kelvin
Re: Professional Writers Needed Urgently | Good Pay Involved. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
I hope the position is still vacant, I'm interested. I will contact you on whatsApp
Re: Professional Writers Needed Urgently | Good Pay Involved. by yebo36(f): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
kelvin4love:
It Seems Like There Are No Good Writers In Nairaland

It seems there no good writers here, some people cannot even rewrite an already existing document.

I am perplexed or should I say I am surprise that most self acclaimed writers are nothing to write home about.

While the chase for the position is still on, we are working on something for writers and wannabe writers alike, we are working on something that will open the eyes of Nigerians on how to make good money as freelance writers, it promises to be massive.

You can send your mail and phone number to that mail to be notified when we are done, this will show you step by step how to make from $10 to $50 per day, that's a potential of close to $300 to $1500 per month.

Just book your space, meanwhile you can still send your CV for the actual advertised position, 2 persons have been picked already, we still want more.

Thanks
Osazee Kelvin
I hope its not all about this?
Re: Professional Writers Needed Urgently | Good Pay Involved. by Gamelord007: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance job site that supports Naira transactions

(1) (Reply)

It Officer Needed / DRILLEX JOBS: Production Operator Needed At Drillex Engineering Services Limited / 3 Available Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.