Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) (52778 Views)

Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra Honeymoon In Dubai / Ogenyi Onazi Survives Accident In Oyo State Ahead Of Saturday Wedding (photos) / Ogenyi Onazi's Traditional Marriage In Benin City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
What r u talking about She served in Lagos. And yes I have served my fatherland. Camp is interesting, serving in ur ppa is jst like going for a normal job and attending cd makes you feel among something and I love the respect that comes with being seen wearing the uniform. It is most likely Onazi who didnt go through it. And mind u it takes the Grace of God for us to accomplish anything and everything on earth including just combing our hair whether your in ur own state or not. And as we don go our own, get our own experience come pass out, na Godwin.
modelmike7:
...... I Guess you did not have the opportunity to serve OR you haven't served yet. Cos NYSC is more than Bomb Scare o. It takes only the grace of God for you to survive when you are in a far state especially in this perilous time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by MrJah(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
She fine shaa but doesn't look different from those runs babes we see evryday.

5 Likes

Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
macklef:
*in patorankings voice*
Her fingers o., her everything, her fingers o, i no see anything.
She's a nice looking lady and she doesn't need the bleaching hence the dark knuckles on her fingers.

1 Like

Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by koppa(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Those black knuckles though,she fine sha

1 Like

Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by dotna(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Pascal181:
Our footballers now carry women 4 head little wonder d dwindling results we re getting frm dem. B4 u knw it now u will see somting like Onazi and his baby mama loving up... Like baba Ibeji like Onazi

Lol. Please take it easy. Man need women irrespective of super eagles misfiring on the pitch grin

2 Likes

Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by kishimi8(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
all i was able to see from the pic is bleaching(also known as toning) failure check the knuckels on her multiple colors,
according to fela

diffenert differnt fever na him de

this one na yellow fever

5 Likes

Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by Atmmachine(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
sandrajazmin:

Abeg how much last 4 ur land?

Tatafo, how u take knw?
Wateva hapend 2 minding ur biz....

Sorry.
I don't fucck with dirty broke girls like you
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by slapandfall(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
macklef:

Kpmg?

No.. Unified Payment
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by Mufasa27(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
see the girl puna undecided

3 Likes

Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
modelmike7:
...... I Guess you did not have the opportunity to serve OR you haven't served yet. Cos NYSC is more than Bomb Scare o. It takes only the grace of God for you to survive when you are in a far state especially in this perilous time.

Brother, there is nothing special about NYSC. The stuff is just overrated.
#factNotOpinion
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Our assistant captain so na you dey chop this one?
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by obimind(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Freemanan:
Bleaching should be stopped...

Se her hands
Ur eyes dey very sharp o! I had to zoom the pix, lo & behold I found some truth in what u said.
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by fiftynaira(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
La click
La seen
La bleach
La next......

2 Likes

Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
obimind:

Ur eyes dey very sharp o! I had to zoom the pix, lo & behold I found some truth in what u said.
I have an eagle eye for "bleachers"....
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by iswallker(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
adesegun121:
Super Eagles’ vice-captain Ogenyi Onazi has again publicly professed his love for his girlfriend, Sandra. This time the Lazio midfielder took to his Instagram page to congratulate his“world”as she completed her compulsory one-year in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).

“Congratulations my world first step done. #corpashun,” Onazi wrote.

Onazi, had in December 2014 posted a photo of Sandra to wish her a successful NYSC programme when she started.

He also shared a picture of them as she turned a year older a few days back.

Not much is known about Sandra but from her Instagram posts, it seems she frequently visits Italy to be with her boyfriend.

A graduate in public administration, Sandra served in Lagos state and picked up her NYSC Certificate at the state headquarters in Iyana Ipaja.

https://instagram.com/p/825Fp5TLDS/?taken-by=onaziogenyi

and this one will do your laundry for you...

nice vj though... grin
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
yeye dey smell for this thread tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by jazinogold(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
how am I not sure is his house in Lagos she served! the babe na international corper! she dy go Italy go serv(ive) am!

1 Like

Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by mubarak001(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
obontami:
[size=20pt] this girl toto go sweet sha

Na this kind girl toto dey do mueeh if u put prick

[/size]

kai...guy, I swear u need deliverance. Shuo!
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by slap1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
Please do marry her soon, we already have enough baby mamas. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Onazi, Onazi my broda from another mother..... undecided
Anyhoo!! enjoy

I've always thought Mikel doesn't seem to fit in well with the the rest of the lads in the Super Eagles...now i think i understand why
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by slap1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
slapandfall:
In an interview at VI.. pls like my comment me to wish me luck

Don't log out and pull yourself together, stay here... I liked your comment anyway.
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by Khez: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
See her nails undecided

Ghost copper cheesy

Which lagos she serve.......
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by doublewisdom: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
obontami:

[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My guy you sabi every!

2 Likes

Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by obontami: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
doublewisdom:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin My guy you sabi every!
na so naw

Me na very good bad guy Ooo grin
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by 400billionman: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
obontami:

[/size]

One minute silence for a lost brother..
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by stjsd(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
obontami:

[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by obontami: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
mubarak001:

kai...guy, I swear u need deliverance. Shuo!

Guy that one na wineing that OOooo
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by obontami: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
400billionman:

One minute silence for a lost brother..
boy go and sleeep
Re: Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) by Memphis357(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
obontami:

[/size]
Obontami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Match Official Staring At Female Supersports Reporter's Butt (Photo) / Wedding Introduction Of Lawal Raheem And Sera, His Ugandan Wife (Photos) / Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.