Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,085 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot (29397 Views)

White Nigerian & His Family Meet AY Makun, Rock Super Eagles Jersey (Photo) / AY Makun, Yomi Makun And Lanre Makun Release Their Christmas Card (Photo) / Kore Brown & Ayomipe Opafuye Release Their Prewedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot by MadCow1: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
DeepSight:

Ignoramus.

Who or what is that please?
Re: White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
You Indian Nigerian? Because the dude I see is either a Parkistani or Bangadishi, all na India abeg undecided
Re: White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot by Maryofficial(f): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Yellowson:
How e take add to my pocket...smh
I smell jealousy
Re: White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot by hidee20(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:
There is no such thing as a WHITE NIGERIAN.. angry

You are either black or Albino.. grin

You forgot to add "bleached" Nigerian
Re: White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot by successinlife: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
The nationality acquisition law is well spelt out in Nigeria constitution, It is either you are a natural Nigerian,this is to say both of your parents are Nigerian irrespective of where you are born,acquisition by at least one of your parent,this will only be guaranteed if your spouse put it in writting that he/she agreed to your child/children to be Nigerian,acquisition by marriage to a Nigerian,which the non Nigerian would have to proof before it can be granted.The case of a child born in Nigeria claiming Nigerian nationality may be abused if the child grew up in Nigeria and have names similar to that of Nigerian because of our porous documentation but should the name or skin colour sell out the child he will be denied Nigeria nationaity.The case of having lived in Nigeria for long years do not guarantee the acquisition of Nigeria nationality,there are cases of applicants for Nigeria nationality after 50 years of living in the country denied.It is not enough to consider yourself a nigerian and be nigerian because there are due process to follow.I don't think holding a nigerian passport is enough to be a nigerian because alot of backdoors happen in nigeria and some of those passports are later declared fake,i have seen at least a case like this before.
Re: White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot by Daughterzion(f): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
White Nigerian is his stage name
vizkiz:
am I the only one that have never heard about him?

And why did you have to add "white" to his nationality? Shouldn't it be just NIGERIAN. Una too dey lick white men ass(es) for this our country undecided
Re: White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot by Yellowson(m): 12:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Maryofficial:

I smell jealousy

not in the least
Re: White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot by Emilokoiyawon: 2:17am On Oct 17, 2015
cool How is this guy white? He is Asian - not white.
Re: White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot by j1mmy: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:
cool How is this guy white? He is Asian - not white.

many backward and primitive Nigerians still consider, asians, arabs, orientals as white and call them master!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell / Miracle Igbokwe Returns To Social Media, Shares Cute Photos / Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.