Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

**A Natural Way To Permanently Cure Your Weak Attention *** - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / **A Natural Way To Permanently Cure Your Weak Attention *** (634 Views)

Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) / See The Common Herbs And Roots You Can Use To Cure Your Illness (photo) / How To Permanently Cure Epilepsy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**A Natural Way To Permanently Cure Your Weak Attention *** by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
I am doing this for my brothers suffering from weak erection and premature ejaculation.

So many have ran from pillar to post, spent quite a fortune looking for solution but all to no avail..

This is 100 safe and proven.. You don't have to take dangerous concoction or mixture thereby endangering your Health..

Hey Mr Man, it's time to save that marriage of yours. It's time to be the man God created you to be..

You thought I was going to drop off my phone number or email address so that people can contact me.. NO NO NO..

If you are a doubting Thomas, Please don't try this because it won't work for you. It only works for those who believe..

SOLUTION

GET A MORTAR USED FREQUENTLY BY WOMEN IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD. AT LEAST A 1 YEAR OLD MORTAR.

WASH THE MORTAR AND PISTLE WITH CLEAN WATER. POUR OUT THE DIRTY WATER..

GET A CUP FULL OF CLEAN WATER AND POUR IT INTO THE MORTAR.

USE THE PISTLE AND HIT FEROCIOUSLY INTO THE MORTAR 3 - 4 TIMES.

POUR OUT THE WATER FROM THE MORTAR INTO THAT SAME CUP YOU USED IN POURING WATER INTO THE MORTAR THE 1ST TIME.

DRINK IN A GULP.

It's very effective for impotent men...
Please adhere to the basics strictly...
Re: **A Natural Way To Permanently Cure Your Weak Attention *** by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bro ,,,,,no vex o,,,,,,,,how many wraps of choko u smoke for head?......e get reason Wey I ask o CU's na underworld u suppoz dey
Re: **A Natural Way To Permanently Cure Your Weak Attention *** by bossOD: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
you must have smoked Beatle shit, and it is affecting some part of u.
Re: **A Natural Way To Permanently Cure Your Weak Attention *** by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
I am not begging or coercing anyone to do anything that he thinks is awkward.

For those who know that there are rules governing the metaphysical will practice what I wrote and get the cure that had eluded them for years..

The write up could seem like that of a mentally deranged fella but I don't give a hoot..

I have received accolades from the high and low for saving their marriages..

Even if it's just a person who gets a cure from the solution that I have proffered. I am fulfilled..
Re: **A Natural Way To Permanently Cure Your Weak Attention *** by tonididdy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
FP Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Majority Of Nigerians With HIV Are Women – NACA / 7 Reasons To Get Circumcised / Hassles Of A 100level Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.