Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Were You Born In June, July Or August? Then This Information Is For You! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Were You Born In June, July Or August? Then This Information Is For You! (775 Views)

2face's Rumors Club To Host Floyd Mayweather In June / Davido: "Imade's Little Sister Would Be Born In Two Weeks" / Girl Crushing On Falz: "Celebrity-crush, How I Wish You Were Born In The 2000" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Were You Born In June, July Or August? Then This Information Is For You! by gossippmecom(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
The new research suggests that people born in the summer (equivalent to peak rainy season in Nigeria) are more likely to be healthy than those who arrive during other times of the year.

The phenomenon could be caused by mothers getting more sun in pregnancy – and passing on higher quantities of vitamin D to their unborn infant.

A study of almost half a million British adults found babies born in June, July, and August were heavier at birth and taller as adults

For full details http://www.madgists.com/2015/10/were-you-born-in-june-july-or-august.html

Re: Were You Born In June, July Or August? Then This Information Is For You! by vikyno(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
I concur. I was heavier at birth and while growing but taller and thin at adulthood.

I go still fat sha ...

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Lamar Odom Passed Out On Brothel Bed Hours Before He Was Found.... / Why Is Asa's Song Not Getting Her Huge Endorsements In Nigeria. / Loveth From ABSU Has Been Trending On Twitter After Sharing This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.