Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Ladies Wld You Rock Annie Idibia Andyvonne Nwosu Dress And Sneakers-hit Or Miss? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Wld You Rock Annie Idibia Andyvonne Nwosu Dress And Sneakers-hit Or Miss? (1834 Views)

Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It / I Want To Sell These Shoes And Sneakers. All sold!!! / Yvonne Nwosu Slays In Denim On Denim (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Wld You Rock Annie Idibia Andyvonne Nwosu Dress And Sneakers-hit Or Miss? by Lionpride: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Want to rock sneakers and a dress, you can take inspiration from Annie Idibia and designer Yvonne Nwosu.
The friends slayed the trendy look…
Ladies, would you rock this or you think is a miss?
http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/16/ladies-would-you-rock-annie-idibia-and-yvonne-nwosu-dress-and-sneakers-hit-or-miss/

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove

Re: Ladies Wld You Rock Annie Idibia Andyvonne Nwosu Dress And Sneakers-hit Or Miss? by pinkycute(f): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is not NEW!!...

I dress like this sometimes smiley

So no be them start am... undecided
Re: Ladies Wld You Rock Annie Idibia Andyvonne Nwosu Dress And Sneakers-hit Or Miss? by pyyxxaro: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Aninie Idibia well done o, well done

De open am make we de see you hear

Your eye go clear just now

Wetin concern me self, if na even rain boot dem wear

Mmmsshheeewww
Re: Ladies Wld You Rock Annie Idibia Andyvonne Nwosu Dress And Sneakers-hit Or Miss? by Sweetyie(f): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
It's cool but Who is Anne showing Bobby to
Re: Ladies Wld You Rock Annie Idibia Andyvonne Nwosu Dress And Sneakers-hit Or Miss? by migueal: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
they are no mess but not hyper rock any way....Like they say "style is knowing who you are, what you want to say with your outfit and not give a damn about it"
https://www.facebook.com/Dr.LegendFashionRepublic?notif_t=page_fan
Re: Ladies Wld You Rock Annie Idibia Andyvonne Nwosu Dress And Sneakers-hit Or Miss? by Lionpride: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Aninie Idibia well done o, well done

De open am make we de see you hear

Your eye go clear just now

Wetin concern me self, if na even rain boot dem wear

Mmmsshheeewww

Lol......wetin she dey open? na that one we ask you say make u see abi na the sneakers?.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Wld You Rock Annie Idibia Andyvonne Nwosu Dress And Sneakers-hit Or Miss? by Emodeee: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
pinkycute:
This is not NEW!!...

I dress like this sometimes smiley

So no be them start am... undecided

a picture of u dressed like dat.

That was hw one lady was telling me dat she goes out without make up, i'm like, gv me a picture to prove ur point. She couldn't provide any picture.
Re: Ladies Wld You Rock Annie Idibia Andyvonne Nwosu Dress And Sneakers-hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Why can't women stand straight in pictures these days. They tend to stand like something is inserted in the behind or one leg is broken.
Re: Ladies Wld You Rock Annie Idibia Andyvonne Nwosu Dress And Sneakers-hit Or Miss? by Ezedon(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
i'm just here to read ladies comment
Re: Ladies Wld You Rock Annie Idibia Andyvonne Nwosu Dress And Sneakers-hit Or Miss? by deewhone(f): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
kITATITA:
Why can't women stand straight in pictures these days. They tend to stand like something is inserted in the behind or one leg is broken.
Lwtmb
Re: Ladies Wld You Rock Annie Idibia Andyvonne Nwosu Dress And Sneakers-hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
deewhone:
Lwtmb

Re: Ladies Wld You Rock Annie Idibia Andyvonne Nwosu Dress And Sneakers-hit Or Miss? by pyyxxaro: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2015
Lionpride:

Lol......wetin she dey open? na that one we ask you say make u see abi na the sneakers?.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin No vex, I get big eye

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe And Chidinma Look Stunning In Zebra Coloured Danshiki(pic) / Experienced Female Designer Urgently Needed / E-commerce Website/fashion Business For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.