Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Best Android Mobiles Under Rs.5000 In Flipkart - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Android Mobiles Under Rs.5000 In Flipkart (554 Views)

Top 7 4G Mobiles Under ₦40000 With Decent Features. / Best 5 Android Mobiles Under 10000 In India / 5 Best Power Banks Under ₦5000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Android Mobiles Under Rs.5000 In Flipkart by Anand522667(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Are you struggling to buy android mobiles under 5000 in Flipkart. Are you not aware of what to look for when buying a mobile under 5000? Not an issue. Here I'm going to list the best yet super performing mobile that is almost around 5000 rupees.

When it comes to android mobile, 1 GB RAM is compulsory. 5MP camera is necessary with flash for dim powering. Apart from that, the mobile chip should be from a well named brand.

In this price range with features more than an android mobile, I'm suggesting you to buy Redmi 2 Prime. It has 8MP perfect camera with flash.

It has 2GB RAM that can handle a bulk load of apps and games.

16GB internal storage gives extra space for movies and music.

Qualcomm is the world's best processor and this mobile has this chipset. Very excellent.

As per me personal experience, my friend dropped this phone 11 times from the time of buy and the mobile sustained all these drops.

The display is toughened and scratch free.

I kept the phone in ear while it is raining and nothing happened after a total wet.

No hang, no heat.

All the more, blast the web with blazing 4G.

Buy this phone from Flipkart at Rs.5800 rupees in bigbillion day offer. Don't miss the chance.

Use the below link to purchase this phone before stock lasts. Redmi is a branded phone and it has millions of Indian customers. Almost equal to Nokia in terms of quality in India. Super slim mobile.

http://www.flipkart.com/redmi-2-prime/p/itmeb3htgxkfkxm3?pid=MOBE9T7GWDGJ2TGN&affid=anand52266

Hurry. Only limited pieces are available

(1) (Reply)

Can't Establish A Reliable Connection To The Server / Backstab Android / Opera Mini Gets Improved Download Manager And Language Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.