Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,128 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Need To Be Disciplined - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Need To Be Disciplined (866 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Need To Be Disciplined by nalia: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2009
everyone is aware of Wat happend a whyl ago about nigerian actress ibinabo who was drinking and driving and then mistakenly killed a medical Doctor,and Wat was she supposed to pay 100 thousand naira,for the life of sum1 else dats bad,i think the case was revisited but i dint no Wat they concluded its still bullshit i gess,now see T.I an american rap artist was found with a weapon but dint have the license,he dint kill nobody but he was sentenced to jail for 366 days just imagine.Wat is nigeria becoming ordinary Chris brown was charged for alleged beating of his girlfriend.they adore their celebs but do not spare them when they go against the laws but in Nigeria i dnt understand y.Wat do u think can be done to this effect
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Be Disciplined by nalia: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2009
i feel the celebrities should no that they cant just do watever they like just because they have money,and the country has to play its un part especially the keepers of the law like the ploice and all shuld stop collecting bribes all these adverts on tv aint ivn helping ,nigeria needs help cry

(1) (Reply)

Kate To Be Sure About Henshaw Nuttal / Wat Was The Cause Of Michael Jackson's Death / Pepsi Has No Idea Where "terrifying" Footage Of Jackson Burn Came From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.