Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** (1343 Views)

****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ****** / ***** Regular Battle : 007bruce Vs Ibime ***** / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by mikuz(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 9 30pm, Friday 16 October 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by mikuz(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Check
Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by mikuz(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2015

I bring the heat to recklesss nerds/ to leave em left for dead/ so pull a no show or go wreck yourself/
cos if you cook rhymes to smear this vet/ I'll toss a match, and speedily burn Sup like a careless chef!/

This folk is nuts/ only time he sees the metals he claims to load and bust/ is when hes. watching Robocop/
It won't be good fortune when he gets owned and murked/ cos I'll whip him with dreads . . till he gets killed with the 'stroke of luck'!

My script is bespoken/ but his writtens were stolen/ I'll leave his intestines open/ when I strike like Diego Forlan/
but if it won't favour me blaze him in this whole land/ It won't be an Eerste Divisie club when I take this Spar ta Rotterdam and kill him in Holland!/

Elymax was set to bundle the weevil/ till he run like a steeple/ but he pulled a no show and dodged from his Eagle/
cos if he had battled, Super still wouldn't Top E though . . . even if he attacks with a submarine missile!

So you he's getting mishandled/ since all his verses are banal/ but you can tell from the sample/ that my mets are infernal/
And you I'll see dents on the camel/ when these shots give Super spots . . . . . DSTV channel!

Patrick Obahiagbon of rap, the flow is real harder/ when I bring the vocabs in faster/ his hommies ll scatter/ cos his torso ll splatter/
but after the big words start choking the bagger/ this bbitch ll get killed in a grammar school . . . . . . like Dodo Mayana!

He's a cashless olodo/ lying that he's dough stretch from lag to Lesotho/ when he's really lacking the kobo/
and he barely loads card in his phone though/
Hes given niggas so many missed calls that Indomie ll give him props for doing 'Flash and win promo!

Check his battle with Dan . .

He ain't got the solid skill/ to stun and thrill/ and spit puns that's ill/
but these jabs ll rumple his jaw, loins and limbs/ cos every punch I drop go pepper Sup . . . like Point and kill!

I'm basking in wealth/
I make the naira to stretch/
but his actually a wretch/ hes got the looks of a street beggar asking for help/
My Paris hommies ll best describe him as a common server . . . and it ain't how are you in French!

It's fables he's spitting/ he's known for dropping shameful inscriptions/ I'll hit him with a large talking drum till I disable the chicken/
so when I crush him with a broad band . . it's not a cable transmission!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by Supermiy: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
if M says he's Incredible...it's true cause he's IQ is quite short/
calls your self A vet...that fact needs to questioned/
Cause you lost most of your respect in ex brawls/
did the thought of that made you visit
a small pub?...Cause when "Dark swung that bat" to your head...we see your death loomed from a "night club"!
your dick bout to leak..The cops should be informed about the damage/
that'll be done to he's lineage/
or rather nnpc..as if so I'm into bunkery/
ama hit that metal on your peniss til i bust your pipe and cause a oil spillage!
I'm here to clap your whole lineage/
you should have gone back in time...back to iceage/
but i ain't that cruel..I'd award him before the gets too late/
then get two guns blazing..be sure I'd award this bump with the ME's before he dies....peter dinklage ! (Emmys/Mac Eagles)
this match up is a feeble vet against street thug/
PH illiterate... with the wackiest of wack puns/
versus a raging beast that stays tough/
if you start to spit your wack stuff...I'll stab you till your blood covers the floor.... carpets and rugs!
I gatta admit the guy's courage i admire/
you against me its like you really wants to stop being a top tier/
your deaths looms...i use the mac acquired/
once i shoot the clips.... he's taking the lead.....like The best vocalist in a choir!
this guy claims he's bolder/
if he flows cold..i flow colder/
heavy metal can't do no harm.. i got magnetic field that repels ya/
meaning.. dude your shots wouldn't even come close...no restraining order!
he flows wack....getting this pest of my eardrum/
I'm about get the solider outa my kingdom/
since its jupiter ascending...he flies?..nah I'd rob him of he's freedom/
call me knuckles titus....cause this punch takes you to Jupiter like Channing tatum!
no therapy but am bout to take away all your stresses/
fire shots ..pow pow..shut down he's reflexes/
I'm clapping any goon that comes close premises/
and if they take over a min to get fixed??..you dead!...your blood be gushing when your menseize!
(Menses/men seize )
the flow is of pure influence even the celestial body agrees/
Like an astronomer ...i don't only deal with how or what earth is/
I'm a warrior that has been through galaxies/
you don't want to be in a fist fight with me/
Cause one punch and he'll see formation of stars...my knuckle embedded with constellation images!
a mod coming here for some carcass/
its his end I've penned down like a lot of writers/
from ibime to cooger to dark now me?...I'll be repeating the beating for the the forth time like modenine's Tim Westwood freestyle verse!
Done..mikuz!

3 Likes

Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by mikuz(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Open for votes :
Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by obesemf(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
I'll toss a match, and speedily burn Sup like a
careless chef!

lmmmaaaaoooooooo grin grin grin

once i shoot the clips.... he's taking the lead.....like The best vocalist in a choir!

whew

1 Like

Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by obainojazz(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Easy win for mikuz... MVGT-mikuz...wins all crits. . . Love that top e though pun cheesy
Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:58am On Oct 17, 2015
Easy win for Kim. That Flash and win line gat Lmao!
Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2015
Opener - 1 point - mikuz (burn sup like a careless chef) guy u bad ooo

Rhymes - 2 points -. Tie

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - Mikuz

Punchlines - 3 points - Mikuz

Flow - 1 point - Mikuz

Wordplays - 2 points - Mikuz

Closer - 1 point - Mikuz

MVGT - Mikuz

I like mik's style. Keep it simple but disastrous
Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by kr0ne(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2015
MVGT - Mikuz
Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by 007Bruce: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Mikuz got this
Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by Ibime(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2015
I was literally loling out loud when reading Miks verse.

MVGT - Mik

1 Like

Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by Dklef(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2015
Mikuz wins this
Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
obesemf:
I'll toss a match, and speedily burn Sup like a
careless chef!

lmmmaaaaoooooooo grin grin grin

whew
you don't vote in people's brawls yet you expect them to vote in yours. . ..what kind of guy are you

1 Like

Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by obesemf(m): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you don't vote in people's brawls yet you expect them to vote in yours. . ..what kind of guy are you

i promise i'll change embarassed
I just don't See the point in voting when there's a clear winner.
Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by GLACIERZ(m): 5:10am On Oct 18, 2015
Mik Mik! cheesy
Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by PeinDanzo(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mikuz got this ..but I think yall sleeping on supermilk opener
Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by mikuz(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Closed : Mikuz wins this.
Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by Illverbz: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lol, this was easy. Mikuz is a comedian. Lol.
Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by dj5naira(m): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
mikuz:
So you he's getting mishandled/ since all his verses are banal/ but you can tell from the sample/ that my mets are infernal/
And you I'll see dents on the camel/ when these shots give Super spots . . . . . DSTV channel!

Daar!

(1) (Reply)

* + * Newbies Tourney : Liricyst Vs Heywhizzy ( First Round ) * + * / Boss Coogar Can We Set A Date For A Rap Battle? / |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.