Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Linda's #500m Mansion. Will U Buy Just A House For #500m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda's #500m Mansion. Will U Buy Just A House For #500m (594 Views)

Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert / I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) / FIRS Slams 75m On Linda Ikeji, For Tax Evasion, Denies Onwership Of 500m Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda's #500m Mansion. Will U Buy Just A House For #500m by seunfunmi33(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
With news of Linda ikeji's #500m mansion making waves since morning. With that amount I will own a whole town with big mansions everywhere in my hometown

Call me hater wailer or bad belle but truth be said, a spinster buying a house of #500m house is a waste of money. Is she the one to marry the husband and take him under his roof or the other way round.

Back to the topic. I will invest such amount on real estate business, but just a house with #500m is a big no for me.

Will you buy just a house for #500million or what will you do with such if you happen to have it

1 Like

Re: Linda's #500m Mansion. Will U Buy Just A House For #500m by Utchgirl(f): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Human beings are rational !

It's only in African culture dt u wil say a spinster is limited 2 own certain properties. All tins being equal, everybody (both married and unmarried) hv d equal fundamental human right 2 own properties.

BTW ; Poor man talk say Small stout dey bitter.

I congratulate linda on dis. !

It's nt easy !

I pray God wil giv her d bone of her bone 2 move in 2 dt mansion with In Jesus Name ....Amen

#LindaIkejibuezigboAdaIgbo

1 Like

Re: Linda's #500m Mansion. Will U Buy Just A House For #500m by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Vanity upon vanity angry
Like say she fih sleep inside all the room wae dae the house at once
Not hating..........
Just sayinq facts grin
Hope say the house na black gate?
Re: Linda's #500m Mansion. Will U Buy Just A House For #500m by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
That means she is now a billionaire for her to buy such mansion with that substantial amount of money.
Re: Linda's #500m Mansion. Will U Buy Just A House For #500m by ststyreal(f): 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Oh God of mercy! Where are thou? Have mercy on me and bless me with enough money like u did for linda ikeji, for me to take care of my loved ones and to help those u might direct to me for help, I beg u lord, do it any how u want to for me but please do not forget that I ask for money and other blessings that follows, amen.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Very Grateful To God For A New Life- Majek Fashek / Soldiers Beat Up Journalist Because He Refused Them to Overtake Him / David Beckham Named The Sexiest Man Alive By People Magazine…do You Agree With T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.