Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Please I Need I Answer To This Feeling - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need I Answer To This Feeling (411 Views)

12 List Of Foods With High Fiber Content You Need I N Your Daily Menu / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed / Anyone Ever Had This Feeling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need I Answer To This Feeling by EBUBS(m): 12:31am On Oct 17, 2015
please does anyone know the name of that feeling or shock you get when you sit out stand uncomfortably for a while. I've searched everywhere but can't get a correct name for it
Re: Please I Need I Answer To This Feeling by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 17, 2015
Its called numbness and you should google the reason why.
The only idea I can think up is because blood circulation gets cut off from the limb for an extended period of time especially in cases where you sleep on an arm the whole night.
Re: Please I Need I Answer To This Feeling by EBUBS(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
thanks so much. now i know what to call it

(1) (Reply)

She Undergoes 3 Times Dialysis And Blood Transfusion Simultaneously, Because She / Spiritual Wisdom On Health And Healing / Therefore, These Components Are Designed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.