Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Can Green Card Be Reprinted After Registration - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can Green Card Be Reprinted After Registration (2498 Views)

Printing Your Green Card / Those With Challenges After Registration In NYSC Should Fall In Here Let's Help / Naija Green Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Green Card Be Reprinted After Registration by Nedjd(m): 12:33am On Oct 17, 2015
PLEASE•someone asked if green card can still be reprinted. Help outPLEASE•someone asked if green card can still be reprinted. Help outPLEASE•someone asked if green card can still be reprinted. Help out
Re: Can Green Card Be Reprinted After Registration by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:02am On Oct 17, 2015
It should!

Just go to a cafe, tell them you want to reprint your green card and that's all.

Just go to your dashboard/profile and go to the green card page, you should see the option of printing there.
Re: Can Green Card Be Reprinted After Registration by kaze4blues(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2015
Nedjd:
PLEASE•someone asked if green card can still be reprinted. Help outPLEASE•someone asked if green card can still be reprinted. Help outPLEASE•someone asked if green card can still be reprinted. Help out

yes.
me and my friends reprinted ours again after the registration
Re: Can Green Card Be Reprinted After Registration by mymoneygrows(f): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
It should!

Just go to a cafe, tell them you want to reprint your green card and that's all.

Just go to your dashboard/profile and go to the green card page, you should see the option of printing there.

Please, how do i get to my dashboard and how do i login.
Re: Can Green Card Be Reprinted After Registration by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
mymoneygrows:

Please, how do i get to my dashboard and how do i login.

Just log in to your account

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Corp Members, Get Ur Khaki Uniform, Crested Vest, Cap And Boots Today / 8 Best Ways To Lose Thigh Fat Naturally At Home / I Cant Find My Name On Senate List,plz Help A Sis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.